1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Lapel width and jacket length for the short and skinny

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Bazzer, Sep 26, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Bazzer

Bazzer Member

I am 5'3 and weigh around 112 pounds. My shoulders are about 16" end-to-end.

I am trying to decide between 2.5" or 3". Since most ties these days are on the skinny side, i figure 2.5" might make it easier to buy ties, but who knows how trends will change. 3" ties seem harder to find. I assume it's because it's not a traditional width for ties.

For those of you who are short and skinny, what lapel width have you gone with?

Also, if what's your jacket length? For my height, I am thinking of going 26" or 26.5".