1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 9: A MTM nylon MA-1 bomber from Falcon Garments

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a nylon MA-1 from Falcon garments. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Lap-dancing; know about it, seen it, tried it

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by kennethpollock, Jul 6, 2006.

1. kennethpollock

kennethpollock Senior Member

My own Gold Club story:
    A few years back, we were frequent patrons of a fine Atlanta restaurant opened by a friend who had spent 10 years in Paris, where in addition to chasing young girls, he learned how to cook.
    His Atlanta place had a very pretty young hostess, let's call her Lucy. My wife and I became friendly with her, as she was very nice. We even met her mother and joined Lucy and her mother for a really fine dinnner at the restaurant to celebrate Lucy's birthday. Lucy did not make much money working as a hostess and she had a second job as a front desk clerk at a B&B. The best part of that job, as she explained to us, was that she got a free room, in addition to a small salary.
    One night, however, Lucy complained that she was no longer happy living at the B&B. It seems that Lucy thought that someone was lurking outside her bedroom window at night and peeking in. She said that she had taken to dressing and undressing in the bathroom, which had better curtains. She told us that she suspected that the peeper was one of the cooks at the restaurant. Afterwards, my wife and I remarked about what a nice modest girl she was; so unlike many girls her age these days.
    Shortly afterwards, we returned to the restaurant and were greeted, to our surprise, by a new hostess. We asked one of the waiters what had happened to Lucy. He said: "She quit. She is dancing at the Gold Club now."
    We really understand about modesty.

2. Matt

Matt [email protected]

In Vietnam There Are No Women Who Will Perform Lewd Acts Of Any Type For Money

3. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

Absolutely and that is because the word "Lewd" does not exist in the vocabulary!

4. Quirk

Quirk Distinguished Member

She was tall, blonde, in excellent shape and had her original breasts. Some of my friends wer ethere, and it was just embarrasing. She stood infront of me on the table, bent over, and smiled at me (upside down obviously) while directing my attention to a certain area of her body. She climbed onto the table, put a little scarf for her to rest her bottom, then leaned onto me, biting my ear, kissing me a bit (very, very weird), and fondling herself. Then, she stood back up again, took my face, and rubbed it into her breasts. I can't say that it wasn't a bit of fun. Then the more explicit stuff resumed for a few more minutes, and twice she quite aggresively rubbed my private parts through my jeans (and told me I was huge - yea right). She then put her legs on my shoulders, and gave me a front row seet to her vagina... she did several variations on this theme.

I was completely wasted and I really, really doubt that I could have gotten through that without having been in such a state. It was bizzare, and not terribly arousing since it was a professional thing. She was really nice though, and I have to say that they are quite good at not making it so awkward.

What would be the appropriate tip for this situation?

His Atlanta place had a very pretty young hostess, let's call her Lucy. My wife and I became friendly with her...

This sounds like the beginning of an entry from another 'forum'...

5. Nantucket Red

Nantucket Red "Mr. Fashionista"

[email protected], how courteous of you to stop short of full caps.

6. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

just don't pull out any Alabama black snake. No boom boom for soul brotha

7. Margaret

Margaret Distinguished Member

just don't pull out any Alabama black snake. No boom boom for soul brotha

The other day, it was the gratuitous 'nigger toe' comment; today, this bit of randomness. Issues?

8. Nantucket Red

Nantucket Red "Mr. Fashionista"

The other day, it was the gratuitous 'nigger toe' comment; today, this bit of randomness. Issues?

Margaret, if only more people punctuated as well as you do, I could spend more of my day napping.

9. cuffthis

cuffthis Senior Member

I wonder what the small number of frequent SF woman participants think of this thread......................................

10. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Stylish Dinosaur

I wonder what the small number of frequent SF woman participants think of this thread......................................

Hey now, let's not discriminate. Women can buy lap dances too.

11. Kent Wang

Kent Wang Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

It's a quote from Full Metal Jacket.

12. globetrotter

globetrotter Stylish Dinosaur

when I was in my early twenties, I used to visit my brother in Winnepeg once or twice a year, usually just coming in for 2 days or so, while traveling through north america for work.

as he was (and is) married, and lived in a small apartment, we would go out in the late evening to talk and hand out. we would usually go to a strip club, because there were very few bars open late at night at the time. there was one that stip actually had live music. we would sit at a little table, drinking pairs of beers from 6 ounce glasses (the way beer used to be served at strip joints, two at a time) and talk. anyway, we are at a club one night, where we are the only two guys there who are under 50, or look like they might actually have a job. the woman who is dancing is maybe 35, which to me, at the time, seemed as old as my grandmother. my brother and I are deep in conversation, about all sorts of family stuff, when I look up and the stripper is standing right next to our table, staring at us. the bank has stoped playing and pretty much all of the old bums in the place are looking at us. she says "hey, what are you guys talking about so much?" I said "well, my brother and I are talking about my father, we are just catching up on some stories" so she says "I guess your father is older than I am?" I say "yes" she says "and he doesn't ahve tits, right?" I say "right" - so she says "so shut the fuck up and watch me dance"

13. Bradford

Bradford Current Events Moderator

Last time I was in a strip club, about half of the patrons were female. Probably not SF members though, but it is becoming more and more common to see females at the clubs.

14. Mark_Y

Mark_Y Senior Member

Last time I was in a strip club, about half of the patrons were female. Probably not SF members though, but it is becoming more and more common to see females at the clubs.

Let me guess Bradford... it was at Centerfolds, correct? My wife and I went there a couple of months ago and there must have been at least 20 women in the place (not counting the dancers). Women had to pay the cover charge as well.

15. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Stylish Dinosaur

In Vegas there are a lot of women too, even in the areas with women dancers (some of the strip clubs have floors with dancers of both sexes), although a lot of the female patrons are apparently there to try to snag a rich date.