• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Lanvin woven coat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dairy Phobic

Reaction score
From AW 2010

Similar coat to the Look #1, if not the exact same coat. Only difference it seems is that mine has a removable belt

loosely woven with dense beige yarn, though the garment is not all that stretchy

made from a structured beige yarn weave, with the gaps and surface filled with numerous green and navy wool clusters. Very soft to the touch.

belt is removable and attached with buttons

100% wool

Measurements: this pretty much can be worn by anyone from 48-54 in my opinion, very free sized coat.
p2p 25.5"
Back length excluding collar: 44.5"
arms are raglan

Colour is most accurate in the 2 care tags photo

Condition is very good, I have not worn out in the elements at all, and I have been worn 3 time at most, and I don't think previous owner wore it much at all either. Still smells like new wool

Shipping from Canada, $15 shipped in Canada, $25 shipped to US

Shipping anywhere else will cost a buttload of money, like as in $80+

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 47 16.1%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 100 34.2%
  • 8”

Votes: 88 30.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 34 11.6%
  • 9”

Votes: 11 3.8%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.4%