1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Lanvin MTM in NYC

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Supergenius, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Supergenius

Supergenius Senior member

Has anyone here tried Lanvin's MTM service at their new Madison Ave. men's boutique? I have had some correspondence with them about the service and am thinking of having a suit made on my next trip to the city. I'd like to hear about anyone's experiences with the service - what did you like/dislike? What was good or bad about it? Thanks in advance.

2. Eustace Tilley

Eustace Tilley Senior member

I have no information to offer but am curious on why you're considering Lanvin MTM. I can't imagine it costing less than $4.5K-$5K, and most SF members would be inclined to go the bespoke route at that price*

* Cue the peanut gallery's chirping on how 'bespoke isn't always the solution, if you like a designer's style - buy it etc. etc.'

Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
  3. Supergenius

Supergenius Senior member

Well, I mostly just wanted to try something different than my regular tailor. I inquired about bespoke tailoring, but they said they only offer that at their Rue Faubourg location in Paris. They said MTM is available in NY starting at $3700. I contacted the NY boutique about the difference in their MTM service from Paris's bespoke, but haven't gotten a very detailed answer. I was just curious if anyone here tried them and could provide feedback.