1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Lands End polos

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by denning, Apr 24, 2005.

1. denning

denning Distinguished Member

Hey everyone. I'm looking at ordering some polos from Lands End as I need to start thinking about a summer casual wardrobe. I've never purchased from them before but they are having a sale until the 29th of $3 off polos and they seem to be a good deal.

My concern is in balancing fit and fabric. Is there that big a difference between the normal mesh fabric and the performance mesh fabric? I ask because the trim fit polo would be the one I would be interested in as I am fairly thin, but that only comes in the normal mesh. Also exactly how do they fit? Looking at their size guide I'm stuck in between a small and medium.

So anyone with experience with these polos let me know what you think.

Cheers,
    Denning

2. StevenRocks

StevenRocks Senior Member

Go for the medium and get the fit you want. The fabric isn't that different.

3. Nick M

Nick M Distinguished Member

I have no experience with the performance mesh, but I've recently become a huge, huge fan of LE polo shirts. I appreciate the huge range of colors and the not-insignificant range of patterns.

They'll provide the full measurements for any item - in all sizes - to you, if you e-mail and ask. I like a slim fit, and a short hem, so I go several sizes down.

4. montecristo#4

montecristo#4 Stylish Dinosaur

I just discovered Zara polos the other day. Very slim fitting and only $19.

5. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Whatever, just no see through stuff. That stuff belongs strictly on really, really, good looking women.