1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Lands End polos

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by denning, Apr 24, 2005.

1. denning

denning Senior member

Hey everyone. I'm looking at ordering some polos from Lands End as I need to start thinking about a summer casual wardrobe. I've never purchased from them before but they are having a sale until the 29th of $3 off polos and they seem to be a good deal.

My concern is in balancing fit and fabric. Is there that big a difference between the normal mesh fabric and the performance mesh fabric? I ask because the trim fit polo would be the one I would be interested in as I am fairly thin, but that only comes in the normal mesh. Also exactly how do they fit? Looking at their size guide I'm stuck in between a small and medium.

So anyone with experience with these polos let me know what you think.

Cheers,
    Denning

2. StevenRocks

StevenRocks Senior member

Go for the medium and get the fit you want. The fabric isn't that different.

3. Nick M

Nick M Senior member

I have no experience with the performance mesh, but I've recently become a huge, huge fan of LE polo shirts. I appreciate the huge range of colors and the not-insignificant range of patterns.

They'll provide the full measurements for any item - in all sizes - to you, if you e-mail and ask. I like a slim fit, and a short hem, so I go several sizes down.

4. montecristo#4

montecristo#4 Senior member

I just discovered Zara polos the other day. Very slim fitting and only $19.

5. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Whatever, just no see through stuff. That stuff belongs strictly on really, really, good looking women.