Land's End Cords - Yes or No?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by jmh, Sep 15, 2006.

1. jmh

jmh Active Member

The new Land's End catalog arrived with a good selection of well-priced cord slacks.

Does anyone have experinece with these pants. Are they well-made? Decent styling? Good value, etc.

2. grimslade

grimslade Senior member

The new Land's End catalog arrived with a good selection of well-priced cord slacks.

Does anyone have experinece with these pants. Are they well-made? Decent styling? Good value, etc.

How about cordarounds.com ?

3. paper clip

paper clip Senior member

I have 5 or 6 pair in various cuts/colors. I like them, esp. at their prices. Also, the hemming is free - cuffed or uncuffed. A nice savings.

4. Rolo

Rolo Senior member

Check out the Lambourne cords at STP. I would venture that the ones prices at $49 and $59 are a much better value than the Lands End. They run small, so get one size larger. Even the $79 ones are probably a better value (I think the only difference in the price is when the stock arrived, they seem to be the same pants).