Lands' End Canvas

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by moosy, Nov 12, 2009.

1. crimpologist

crimpologist Well-Known Member

Jesus fucking Christ. Myself and a couple others just asked if there were any active coupon codes and you feel the need to shit all over us. And who says we were getting any of those $12.99 shirts? I myself can't be throwing around $12.99 of my hard earned cash when I have 7 illigetimate children to feed, 3 baby mammas and a highly expensive cocaine addicition to fund. Holy fuck! I'm sorry if I'm just the cheapest man alive for not wanting to pay top dollar for these KMart clothes ok. I mean who in the hell do you think you are....Donald Trump? Bill Gates? Huh, answer me!!!!!!!!!!!
    I think Krayzie says it best
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

2. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

What's some of Lands' End Canvas stand out items? I usually buy J crew but now I don't have a job so Lands' End is more in my price range. I'm guessing it's like J crew where some items you can get burned.

I got a microcheck shirt, khaki shorts, chambray shorts, and a cardigan for $50 something dollars; cannot beat that.

3. lwkeung

lwkeung Senior member

Bought a few oxfords last week and they finally arrived.
    Ended up being $13.5 and $16 oxfords (+tax) and I am very satisfied.
    I am 5'8" and about 155 lbs and I ordered the small.
    Love the fit around the chest, but I thought the sleeves and the body was a tad bit long.
    The Smalls fit a tad bigger than Uniqlo's medium in oxfords.
    I definitely prefer Uniqlo's oxford, but I love the LEC because it's like half Uniqlo's price.

Good buy. Went ahead and purchase another oxford and the chambray in Small.
    Well be returning 2 of the shirts. The colors they show aren a little different than the actual product, so take that in mind.

4. stimulacra

stimulacra Senior member

Just got my shipment in today. For myself I got two ties, a striped silk knit tie (black and purple) and a wool griffin tie. Pretty nice. http://bit.ly/fKoz6S http://bit.ly/euJGke The maroon shaker shawl cardigan fits real well. I got the small (I'm 5'8" and 160 lbs). http://bit.ly/h1XvfF I also got the Fair Isle crewneck sweater but they only had medium. http://bit.ly/g2jDzW It's comically large on me and not flattering at all. Dropping it off at Sears first chance I get. Definitely size down on their sweaters. Just curious though to know if these will shrink down in the wash?

5. kmdsimpson

kmdsimpson Senior member

Jesus fucking Christ. Myself and a couple others just asked if there were any active coupon codes and you feel the need to shit all over us. And who says we were getting any of those $12.99 shirts? I myself can't be throwing around $12.99 of my hard earned cash when I have 7 illigetimate children to feed, 3 baby mammas and a highly expensive cocaine addicition to fund. Holy fuck! I'm sorry if I'm just the cheapest man alive for not wanting to pay top dollar for these KMart clothes ok. I mean who in the hell do you think you are....Donald Trump? Bill Gates? Huh, answer me!!!!!!!!!!!

You're not an NBA player, are you? [​IMG]

6. max-t

max-t Senior member

ordered a bunch of stuff for my dad and took a gamble on a marled blazer for myself. I'm 5'8" 140, hope a small fits.

7. highkneez

highkneez Member

ordered a bunch of stuff for my dad and took a gamble on a marled blazer for myself. I'm 5'8" 140, hope a small fits.

Anyone have fit pics of the Marled Blazer?

8. lemmywinks

lemmywinks Senior member

What's some of Lands' End Canvas stand out items? I usually buy J crew but now I don't have a job so Lands' End is more in my price range. I'm guessing it's like J crew where some items you can get burned.

I got a microcheck shirt, khaki shorts, chambray shorts, and a cardigan for $50 something dollars; cannot beat that.

I only really use LEC for shorts and shirts when they're on sale. The shorts have a thicker and nicer material than Gap and I like the fit on the shirts. Their medium is the Smedium that I needed from J Crew and they have a lot of patterns to choose from.

Can't really vouch for any other stuff though. I wasn't a fan of the Varsity Cardigan or the Henley.

9. BrianVarick

BrianVarick Senior member

These sweats are awesome[​IMG]

10. johnH123

johnH123 Senior member

I'm finding their stuff just a touch (like half an inch or even less) too short. If I size up (sweaters especially) they'll be too big all around but if I go TTS they'll be short (not unwearable short, but shorter then I would like).

11. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

5'10.5 and 150lbs (in that range) Small fits good albeit a tad shirt i.e. the shirt sleeve.

Refer to my earlier post about fits/care i.e. shrinkage.

And remember, LE does do price adjustments.

Also, stfu Mikey. Please lurk some more. Damn ballsy to be making that comment. I think that is twice you have mentioned others monetary values when it comes to purchasing clothes (remember WAYWT?) What's wrong with people trying to save a little more? SHIT

12. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

These sweats are awesome[​IMG]

stupid question but how do they fit? I bought some gap sweats a few weeks ago and they are straight up MC Hammer pants, they are comfortable but the front rise has like a 23" measurement on a small... rediculous

13. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

5'10.5 and 150lbs (in that range) Small fits good albeit a tad shirt i.e. the shirt sleeve.

Refer to my earlier post about fits/care i.e. shrinkage.

And remember, LE does do price adjustments.

Also, stfu Mikey. Please lurk some more. Damn ballsy to be making that comment. I think that is twice you have mentioned others monetary values when it comes to purchasing clothes (remember WAYWT?) What's wrong with people trying to save a little more? SHIT

my point was that these clothes are already a killer deal.

and stfu about the money thing in waywt, that was just a question. kvc has had some sick fits and if he works for his money or if his parents help him out or whatever doesn't change that fact, I just wondering (were you kopping junya in college?).

14. boibleu22

boibleu22 Well-Known Member

this forum is a bad place to be when trying to save money

[​IMG]

15. johnH123

johnH123 Senior member

Bought some more sweaters a day before the sale started [​IMG]

Hopefully they'll do a price adjustment (it's only like $5 a sweater, but money is money).