Lands' End Canvas

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by moosy, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Doug C

Doug C Well-Known Member

we must have been typing at the same time.... thisfits' codes sound like a better deal obviously, try it first - thanks for posting it.

2. skitlets

skitlets Senior member

Got my knit tie in and am very sad. I like it but the neck lining is 15" long. I can't tighten it up all the way since my neck is about 14.5". Back to Sears it goes.

3. prozach1576

prozach1576 Senior member

CANVAS20 and PIN# 7522 is what they are now showing on the front page of the canvas sale page.... says that it ends tonight - so hurry. I'm tempted to order more even though my original order has not arrived yet [​IMG] , must resist.

Yeah, that's what I did today. I made a ~$80 order on Sunday and a ~$100 order today because stuff is just so damn cheap. Their mediums fit me perfectly so it's awesome to be able to stock up on basics so inexpensively. I've got like 12 items coming now.

Too bad they take so long to get orders shipped out...

4. finnegan

finnegan Active Member

They do price adjustments within 14 days. Call and they'll knock the 20% off.

5. Hermitedge

Hermitedge Senior member

stuffs k0pp3d

6. lwkeung

lwkeung Senior member

Yeah, that's what I did today. I made a ~$80 order on Sunday and a ~$100 order today because stuff is just so damn cheap. Their mediums fit me perfectly so it's awesome to be able to stock up on basics so inexpensively. I've got like 12 items coming now.

Too bad they take so long to get orders shipped out...

Can I possibly ask about your body Shape?

If I'm a Medium in Uniqlo Oxfords should I wear Small or Mediums in Land End Canvas?
    http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/Oxford...earch-_-oxford

7. gotlighters

gotlighters Senior member

damn that coupon expired already. Does anybody have a free shipping code?

8. floete

floete Well-Known Member

Code CANVASFS50 and pin 3311 -- i just plugged that in and i get the free shipping but not the 20% off. And I want both! anybody have a new coupon for both?

9. prozach1576

prozach1576 Senior member

Can I possibly ask about your body Shape?

If I'm a Medium in Uniqlo Oxfords should I wear Small or Mediums in Land End Canvas?
    http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/Oxford...earch-_-oxford

You'd probably want a small. My LEC shirts run a bit bigger than my Uniqlo mediums. Not dramatically so, but enough that if you're on the edge you might want to size down. The LEC shirts have longer sleeves and a bit more room around the stomach (they still look trim though).

10. thisfits

thisfits Senior member

Code CANVASFS50 and pin 3311 -- i just plugged that in and i get the free shipping but not the 20% off. And I want both! anybody have a new coupon for both?

Yeah, it expired last night. Haven't tried this, but JAN14 PIN 7003 is supposed to give 25% off reduced or clearance items on Lands End ... not sure if it applies to Canvas, too. Try it out.

11. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

how is the fit on the heritage poplins? Thinking of picking some up on deep discount ($12.99!)

12. johnH123

johnH123 Senior member

It pains me that their shirts fit me like crap (tight shoulders and a balloon-like midsection), their patterns are pretty good and at 12.99 I could have enough to last me the next 5 years.

[​IMG]

13. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

I kopped a "true cordovan" oxford. I'll probably kop a red chambray and a poplin in a few days as well.

14. AHS

AHS Senior member

I received three items today: a cotton and cashmere turtleneck, canvas sneakers, and the silk and wool solid tie. Total cost was about $55 (after I called over the weekend and asked if they could honor the additional 20% as the items were still on their way to me.) Really good value for the price. Especially the turtleneck.... I'll be ordering again.

15. Doug C

Doug C Well-Known Member

HS - can you comment on the fit of the canvas sneakers... I've been seriously considering ordering some. I normally take a 10.5 and was assuming an 11 would be best.