Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Lands' End Canvas

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by moosy, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Paint House Gang

Paint House Gang Well-Known Member

I got the Shaker shawl cardigan and the small is huge! So long that its like wearing a dress. Plus the shawl neck sits kindof floppy compared to other shawl cardigans. The varsity cardigan (small) on the other hand is a perfect fit, very soft and a really nice weight.

2. mike868y

mike868y Distinguished Member

Did you guys get confirmation emails after your order? I could have sworn I placed my order last night but never got an email and it isn't showing up in my account.

3. eightdouble

eightdouble Senior Member

Did you guys get confirmation emails after your order? I could have sworn I placed my order last night but never got an email and it isn't showing up in my account.

no. i never got anything. i would just go and track my order via the order number. weird system.

4. Rikkar501

Rikkar501 Senior Member

I placed my order thursday night and I just got shipping confirmation this morning. Shipped yesterday.

5. thisfits

thisfits Senior Member

Has anyone tried the Cambridge shawl cardigan? If so, how does the fit compare to the Shaker shawl and/or varsity cardigan?

6. hboogz

hboogz Distinguished Member

Thinking about kopping the duck boots and the hyde park tailored fit supima cotton OCBD...

7. chenzhongbi

chenzhongbi Senior Member

I got mine.

8. mike868y

I got mine.

hmm. Interesting. I emailed them and am waiting a response. I don't want to miss out on the 30% deal, and I swear I saw the order confirmation screen, but I also don't want to submit two orders...

9. clarksdb

clarksdb Distinguished Member

hmm. Interesting. I emailed them and am waiting a response. I don't want to miss out on the 30% deal, and I swear I saw the order confirmation screen, but I also don't want to submit two orders...

Faster to chat with them online than send them an email. They will let you know whats going on via chat.

10. mike868y

Faster to chat with them online than send them an email. They will let you know whats going on via chat.
    Didn't even think of that...thanks! edit: well that cleared that up fast. The customer service agent on the chat said my order is in the system...awesome! Can't wait to get my stuff.

11. Rambo

Rambo Stylish Dinosaur

Broke out the new shipment last night. This has to be the worst fitting clothing of all time. Its horrendous. The corduroy jacket was so short I thought I was wearing a womens jacket. Everything fits in wildly different sizes. I got a henley in L and its so long that its like a nightshirt. The shawl cardigan is about 3 sizes too big in size L. The corduroy pants are so thin they're practically see through. Honestly, I don't care how cheap this shit is, its just not worth it.

12. TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES Distinguished Member

13. WildPegasus

WildPegasus Member

I got the Shaker shawl cardigan and the small is huge! So long that its like wearing a dress. Plus the shawl neck sits kindof floppy compared to other shawl cardigans. The varsity cardigan (small) on the other hand is a perfect fit, very soft and a really nice weight.

I got both of those in XL and my thoughts are the same. The Shaker Shawl is ENORMOUS while the Varsity Cardigan is perfectly sized.

14. Big T

Big T Senior Member

Bought two pair of pants several months ago, way too thin and just doesn't feel right. They'll be going to Goodwill in the near future.

15. KPO89

KPO89 Senior Member

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Anybody have any experience with this? I like the idea. Just not sure if I will suffer the dissonance of purchase.