1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Lands' End Canvas

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by moosy, Nov 12, 2009.

1. thisfits

thisfits Senior member

For anyone on Facebook, if you "Like" Lands End, they've posted a private sale link that gives the 25% off and free shipping deal. Ends tonight at 11:59pm CDT.

The link might work even without Liking Lands End, but I haven't tried.

2. Rosenberg

Rosenberg Senior member

I don't get all the consternation over this. Order with a free shipping coupon. If it doesn't work out, return it to your nearest Sears (I've found, though, that it's easiest to return it to the Lands End' section if they have one).

You get a full refund and aren't even out shipping costs.

Lands' End's return policy is ridiculously generous: they'll take the clothes back even after a couple wears and a wash.

Just don't be a tool and buy the clothes with the express purpose of wearing them out a few times and then returning.

Nothing to do with costs. I work in the middle of the night. I'm not up much during daylight hours and it makes doing simple things like returns difficult

3. GQ1

GQ1 Senior member

For anyone on Facebook, if you "Like" Lands End, they've posted a private sale link that gives the 25% off and free shipping deal. Ends tonight at 11:59pm CDT.

The link might work even without Liking Lands End, but I haven't tried.

Thanks!

Has anyone tried the new garment dyed oxford shirts yet?

4. GQ1

GQ1 Senior member

New Coupon expires today:

Promotion Code: AUG23FB
    PIN: 2474

Save 25% on all Regular Price Merchandise + Receive Free Shipping!

5. skitlets

skitlets Senior member

New Coupon expires today:

Promotion Code: AUG23FB
    PIN: 2474

Save 25% on all Regular Price Merchandise + Receive Free Shipping!

Thanks! Worked for me.

6. wyee06

wyee06 Member

Here are the measurements for the red chambray in size small if anyone was looking for them:

"The Heritage Chambray Workshirt has a garment chest of 42 1/2 and waist of 39 1/2. The length, measured from the center back of the neck seam down, is 29 1/2 inches and the sleeve is 33 3/4 inches"

7. johnH123

johnH123 Senior member

^^^It appears to run fairly large, for a small.

8. APK

APK Senior member

Here are the measurements for the red chambray in size small if anyone was looking for them:

"The Heritage Chambray Workshirt has a garment chest of 42 1/2 and waist of 39 1/2. The length, measured from the center back of the neck seam down, is 29 1/2 inches and the sleeve is 33 3/4 inches"

Does this shirt come with shoulders?

9. Meis

Meis Senior member

Did you actually measure yourself? or did you just ask for measurements from customer services? The measurements they give you are always off and waay more huge that the shirt is in real life.

10. il ciclista

il ciclista Senior member

just ordered the red chambray, and the vintage grey fleece sweatshirt 64 shipped!. I do fit in an XS j crew sweatshirt, but i want to layer with this one so i will size up to a sm.

11. wyee06

wyee06 Member

Did you actually measure yourself? or did you just ask for measurements from customer services? The measurements they give you are always off and waay more huge that the shirt is in real life.

Those were from customer service. I'll measure mines once I get them in the mail.

12. chenzhongbi

chenzhongbi Senior member

The 25% off coupon came in. Finally, after hearing about the good words about their cotton peacoat, I decided to give a try. Fingers crossed.

13. chris lewis

chris lewis Well-Known Member

Anybody know the length measurement on the tshirts in small?

14. johnH123

johnH123 Senior member

They ship using UPS apparently.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. wannabeagiant

wannabeagiant Senior member

They ship using UPS apparently.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

You're in Canada, right? They charge you extra duties (I think 17%) when you order so you don't get hit with extra customs charges.

16. asdf

asdf Senior member

You're in Canada, right? They charge you extra duties (I think 17%) when you order so you don't get hit with extra customs charges.

Yeah with LE and LL Bean you pre-pay taxes and duty, which is actually quite nice. No brokerage fees, no waiting for customs.

17. Wrenkin

Wrenkin Senior member

Yeah with LE and LL Bean you pre-pay taxes and duty, which is actually quite nice. No brokerage fees, no waiting for customs.

+1. Lands' End is very convenient. You know what you are going to have to pay before you order, and then there is nothing required on delivery.

18. johnH123

johnH123 Senior member

Nah it's not that, UPS is just annoying for delivery. I work during the day and they only deliver from 9-5 or so where I am, which is while I'm at work. Unlike normal postal services, they won't leave it at the post office for me to come pick up.

19. spertia

spertia Senior member

Not quite as good a deal as 25% off, but I found a code today that gives free shipping and $10 off an order of $50 or more. It worked for me and seems to be reusable:

Promotion Code: PARENTS
    PIN: 5071

20. ohyoumad

ohyoumad Senior member

Sounds like at 6'2 170 I should go with a M in most things? Besides the Chambray shirts, anything else that's a 'must have' for most here? I haven't gone through the thread yet.