• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lands' End Canvas

Gradstudent78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I went to the one store that carries them near chicago. Unfortunately they didn't every everything online that was on the webpage, so definitely call ahead if you want something specific. I did notice that the oxford shirts fit closer then the other shirts (they were too tight for me in the chest compared to the other ones).

blynch

Reaction score
switched out the buttons on my grey chambray for some smoke MoP buttons (cheap, $4 off ebay).

Before for reference:
CIMG1045-1.jpg

Now
landsend003edit.jpg

landsend006.jpg

Johdus Fanfoozal

Reaction score
Not a fan of chambray shirts, but your's looks much better re-buttoned.

Big white buttons on dark shirts (whether they're chambray or not) never look good.

blynch

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Johdus Fanfoozal
Not a fan of chambray shirts, but your's looks much better re-buttoned.

Big white buttons on dark shirts (whether they're chambray or not) never look good.

yea, I really hated those big white plastic buttons. Had the shirt for months and only wore it once because of them.

wannabeagiant

Reaction score
Anybody bought the poplin long sleeve shirts? If so, are they lightweight enough for summertime use?

auxym

Reaction score
Hey blynch, really nice fit on that chambray (nice buttons, too!). Out of curiosity, did you have it altered or is that how LE Canvas stuff fits OTR?

blynch

Reaction score
Originally Posted by auxym
Hey blynch, really nice fit on that chambray (nice buttons, too!). Out of curiosity, did you have it altered or is that how LE Canvas stuff fits OTR?

otr, I'm a size medium in most things but went with a small in LE canvas to get a decent fit(I size down 1 with jcrew as well). It was hit or miss for me, 2 of the 4 shirts I got were too short in the sleeves (I'm just about 6 foot tall).

Matt44

Reaction score
Just got a few items from LE Canvas . . .

Jersey polo didn't work, mainly because of the surprisingly short sleeves. The fit wasn't bad, if a little slim.

T-shirt was also on the slim side, but a decent fit. But I'm still not good with wide-fitting collars on T's. And to my eye, these collars were wide.

But I really like their chinos. Very nice straight fit, not too slim. Really pleased with the lower rise - and these are on the lower end of the chinos I've tried recently (in a good way), sitting slightly above the hip.

Anyway, I plan to pick up a few more pairs of the chinos (by the way, anyone have the 25% off / Free Shipping code?).

justchillaxing

Reaction score
anyone have measurements of the classic sunglasses and specifically the lens size?

sazon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+1 here as well.

I had this code at one point and never jumped on it. You snooze, you pay full prizzy.

a-rock

Reaction score
I believe the 25% off expired but I got this one today.

How to apply your promotion code for 20% off regularly-priced styles and free shipping:

Or at checkout"š on the Billing Information page"š go to the section labeled "Promotion Code" (above the credit card payment box) and manually enter the Promotion Code APRIL26 and PIN 3282 in the space provided.​

sazon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by a-rock
I believe the 25% off expired but I got this one today.

How to apply your promotion code for 20% off regularly-priced styles and free shipping:

Or at checkout"š on the Billing Information page"š go to the section labeled "Promotion Code" (above the credit card payment box) and manually enter the Promotion Code APRIL26 and PIN 3282 in the space provided.​

thanks!!!!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads