• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lands' End Canvas

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm back boys. Had a crazy time. Will post up pics of all the **** from the fashion event, and results of the barrage of questions with the VP tomorrow.

?

rickgrimes10

Reaction score
Let's pray that that is not the case. Maybe there is LEC secret police that is censoring him...? Maybe the comments/questions/suggestions were too hardball, and LEC is reconsidering letting their responses out.

Last edited:

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Maybe there is LEC secret police that is censoring him...? Maybe the comments/questions/suggestions were too hardball, and LEC is reconsidering letting their responses out.

I was just thinking that.

brozek

Reaction score
Has anyone read all 17 pages of hijinks to find out whether the dude even talked about LEC to anyone? I mean, I still assume he got nothing but polite nods in response to all the questions from the thread, but I'd like to know anyway.

David Zaritsky

Reaction score
Rambo did speak to the VP for much of Thursday morning....I am sure he will chime in.

B-Side

Reaction score
Rambo did speak to the VP for much of Thursday morning....I am sure he will chime in.

Hi guys, I'm another one of the people who was on the LEC trip Rambo was on (I'm the guy in the red shirt in the photos LEC posted from the event). We all spoke to the VP Thursday morning and got more than just polite nods. I'm happy to answer any questions you have about the trip, although my perspective on the experience might be different than Rambo's was.

airblaster503

Reaction score
So I need some **** kicker boots until I find something I like for a good deal. Are the Crosby Moc Toe's or the Lace up boots worth the $75-100. Anyone have any experiences with them?

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

So I need some **** kicker boots until I find something I like for a good deal. Are the Crosby Moc Toe's or the Lace up boots worth the $75-100. Anyone have any experiences with them?

Seen them...I think there are some other reviews in this thread.
They are ok. The leather is cheapy although it could be worse. The speed hooks are apt to bend and might need a trip to a cobbler for replacement. I really don't like the EVA sole...should be a good rubber vibram or leather...EVA is just weird and I never feel like it has longevity. For $75 its a pretty good beater though.

That being said, I like my black non-canvas chelsea boots a lot more...I picked them up for $75 as well. There was a little bit of a pressure point in the heel but I put some leather conditioner on the inside of the back of the heel when I was conditioning the rest of the shoe after the first or second wearing and it broke in right quick.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Christ, ladies, I didn't drop dead. Been a bit busy over here entertaining the VIP's in DT. I'm uploading the pics online as we speak and I'll knock out a post later.

bl@ster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
0mg, LEC is running 30% off everything + free shipping:

code: STUFFING
pin: 5847

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Blaster, which of the chinos is the slimmer of the two? I currently own Dockers Waders (similar to Alpha) and the rise is too small.

bl@ster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dockers Alpha and LEC Vintage Slim are pretty similar in rise and in most areas. I think the LEC's fit a bit better and the fabric is better.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads