• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lands' End Canvas

David Zaritsky

Reaction score
The girl in blue is one of the Brazilian model LEC uses in their catalog...extremely nice, and extremely down to earth!

Last edited:

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that event is pleb-ed out as ****. :D

On another note, anyone care to add their input on the pea coat in a size small. Sizing, fitting, colour, wool quality, construction, etc

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
anyone actually buy their blazers/jackets and can shed some light on experience?

bl@ster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New code works @ LEC for 25% off and free shipping:

code: SAVEFF
pin: 7114

Matt44

Reaction score
I'm a cranky little *****, but . . . placed my order on the 9th, shipped out on the 14th. My first thought is: wow, that's crappy service. Maybe because I used a free shipping code? If that's why it's slower, then my thought is: wow, that's crappy service.

AlphaAndTheOmega

Reaction score

I'm a cranky little *****, but . . . placed my order on the 9th, shipped out on the 14th. My first thought is: wow, that's crappy service. Maybe because I used a free shipping code? If that's why it's slower, then my thought is: wow, that's crappy service.

lol.....that's like paying for economy and expecting first class service.

swaggerjack

Reaction score
anyone actually buy their blazers/jackets and can shed some light on experience?

I bought the navy blazer about a month ago and am very pleased. It's a good slim fit. The material has some texture (kind of like a hopsack) so it doesn't look like an orphaned suit jacket. Get measurements from them, they were accurate. Only problem might be the functional button holes but if I needed to get them shortened, I still think it's a great deal at the sale price plus $50-$60 to have them shortened from the shoulder.

When I bought that blazer, it showed up 2 days after I ordered it, and I live in Canada.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm back boys. Had a crazy time. Will post up pics of all the **** from the fashion event, and results of the barrage of questions with the VP tomorrow.

What do you do for a living?

David Zaritsky

Reaction score
I just received their navy blazer and I am quite happy with it...interesting weave of fabric, and the working buttons on sleeves aren't a bother as the sleeve length is perfect for me...I am 40R with a 31 inch waist and the waist JUST fits when buttoned...any bigger and there might be a pucker...this is the double/english vented style btw, not the chino one...i don't ssee it in the online store anymore so they might have sold out with the recent coupon.

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The reason the cheapest shipping takes so long is they use the UPS service where they transfer the item to the post office to have the final delivery handled by USPS. That adds a few days to the shipping time.

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm back boys. Had a crazy time. Will post up pics of all the **** from the fashion event, and results of the barrage of questions with the VP tomorrow.

It has been 36 hours!!!:censored:

Matt44

Reaction score

The reason the cheapest shipping takes so long is they use the UPS service where they transfer the item to the post office to have the final delivery handled by USPS. That adds a few days to the shipping time.

That explains it, that's exactly what happened. Makes sense for free shipping, I guess.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads