1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Lambo Aventador

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by PrimusPilus, Feb 28, 2011.

1. mehhhh

mehhhh Senior member

My only beef with the interior is that it's two tone. I think it's very fitting otherwise. The car is too heavy, though.

2. JohnGalt

JohnGalt Senior member

having a few Audi parts in the dash is, IMO, a good thing. It means they'll work.

I don't think you meant this to be funny in the way I'm laughing at it. [​IMG]

3. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

The Gallardo is gorgeous. This one is too. As a whole, I think I prefer Lambos to Ferraris but the 458 is stellar.

4. Krish the Fish

Krish the Fish Senior member

400k is your 1 year doctor salary unless you're extraordinarily good.

i'm aware of how much I will potentially make as a physician.

5. Grey

Grey Well-Known Member

All of the switchgear and interior hard parts are Audi, and it's just like the shit I had in my A4 several years ago already, but honestly, it's functional and the switchgear isn't why I'd buy a Lambo, I'd buy a Spyker if all that got me off was knurled metal knobs. Ferrari for a long time had the Momo SRS steering wheel that Honda was also putting in the Civic Type-R, and you don't see F-car dudes calling their cars Hondararris, right?

^^^
    Yeah, this all day.

Perfect example. That CTR wheel was a *nice* wheel. Why does the steering wheel in a Ferrari have to cost 10x more? Spend that money on making the car faster, not on better "feeling" interior bits.

Italian exotics aren't luxury cars. Lots of Ferrari interior pieces come from the Fiat bin.

If you want nice switchgear, buy a late 90's Bentley Continental.

If you want to go fast, buy an Aventador.

6. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

^^^
    Yeah, this all day.

Perfect example. That CTR wheel was a *nice* wheel. Why does the steering wheel in a Ferrari have to cost 10x more? Spend that money on making the car faster, not on better "feeling" interior bits.

Italian exotics aren't luxury cars. Lots of Ferrari interior pieces come from the Fiat bin.

If you want nice switchgear, buy a late 90's Bentley Continental.

If you want to go fast, buy an Aventador.

Sorry, but you don't know what you're talking about. Your steering wheel is a terrible example, as modern Ferraris have a lot of functional and expensive switchgear on the wheel.

I will say that there are many cars faster than this new Lambo. That's not why someone buys it. If you want to "go fast" only, there are far cheaper alternatives. You buy one of these for the style in addition to everything else it offers. And, yes, that includes the "feel" of the interior when you're sitting behind the wheel.

Look, the new Lambo seems awesome. I really like it. But the interior is kind of lame.

7. origenesprit

origenesprit Senior member

my bra and panties have just been melted [​IMG]

You have impeccable taste

8. suited

suited Senior member

I'm not that crazy about the front end. The rear is a little more appealing. The front reminds me a little too much of insect mandibles.