1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

lacoste "wholesale" / sizing

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by detox88, Jun 4, 2006.

1. detox88

detox88 New Member

My first question.. I have a friend who met up with a supposed wholesaler and can get me solid color lacoste polos for $25 a piece. I was skeptical at first but all of the shit my friend has gotten from the guy appears to be legit (shirts / bag / cologne / shoes). So do you think these are the real deal?

and secondly, do lacoste polos tend to run small? The polo i bought from nordstroms seems to be really tiny for being a size 6(large). I'm 6'1 165, so should i go with size 7 (xl)?

2. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Distinguished Member

Doubt it. They tend to run large in my experience. My size 4 is bigger than RL's S. However, they do seem to be shorter.

3. Histrion

Histrion Senior Member

I am normally a small and Lacoste's 3 (XS) tends to run a bit boxy on me. They run large.

4. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

I'm 6'0 175, and size 7 is huge on me. Maybe their sizing has changed though, if a 6 is "tiny".

5. Pennglock

Pennglock Distinguished Member

Polo's M falls somewhere between Lacoste's 4 and 5, if that's any help.