1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Laci Baruffi made in Brazil, leather briefcase... hardly used

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by BB11, Apr 16, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BB11

BB11 Member

Beautiful Laci Baruffi leather briefcase, made in Brazil, known for the best leather. I purchased this in Florianopolis Brasil on a trip a few years ago, hardly used but used a bit. Great condition, great look. Strap, handles, 2 main compartments, zippers on front and back. Brown worn look briefcase. Hard to find this quality in the states, especially when most like Coach are made in China. This is a one of a kind as they are not imported to the states to my knowledge. Special price for Styleforum: $125 plus shipping. I think shipping will be close to $20 as I think it would need a priority large box or something like that. If it is over $20 I will pay the difference, if it is under I will charge only what the cost is.

The worn brown leather look is truly great.......

2. LisP

LisP New Member

Hullo,
    My husband really likes this bag, what sort of postage do you think it would be to Australia?

If not too much would PayPal payment be ok. Thanks, Lis

3. BB11

BB11 Member

I will send you a private message as well, US priority mail insured to you is $65..... See private message

4. BB11

BB11 Member

The bag is sold

5. LisP

LisP New Member

Hi Joel,
    I have just given Norman his bag for his birthday, and he really loves it and loves knowing a bit of the story behind it.
    Best wishes , Lis

6. BB11

BB11 Member

Lis, I am so pleased that he likes it. He will get many years from it as you know it is basically new. Tell him Happy Birthday and enjoy from this Yank.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.