• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Label Under Construction Farmers Jacket sz. 50

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacepope

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bought from Atelier, worn maybe four times. Retailed for a lot more than 750 (1100 I think). Pretty sure the only way to get them now is through special order, which takes a couple months and costs closer to 1300.

Five horn buttons with a Harnden-esque mao collar. Two interior pockets and two exterior. Slightly structured shoulders. Working single button cuffs. Fabric is a really nice64% wool/35% linen/1% cotton that will crease and age beautifully. Heavy cotton lining. Perfect for fall-winter-spring and has plenty of room for layering. Really versatile. LUC's best outerwear piece and that's a FACT

Size 50 but fits a 48 very well. I'll get measurements soon and some better pics as well.

9.5/10 condition. Some of the buttons are a little loose but that's an easy fix. It's a little rumpled in general but given the fabric it's inevitable and maybe even desired. This will only look better with age.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 59 17.4%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 114 33.6%
  • 8”

Votes: 102 30.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 10.6%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.1%