1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

l got tricked to an AMWAY convention. A weird experience.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Harry Lean, Jul 22, 2008.

1. Bradford

Bradford Senior member

[​IMG]

Oh man, you got the car from Corvette Summer! Awesome. That was some of Mark Hamill's finest work when he wasn't saving the galaxy.

[​IMG]

2. Harry Lean

Harry Lean Senior member

Predatory business practices are not needed because AMWAY's products are competetively priced and preform better than the competition.

Biggest load of crap ever. AMWAY products are not competitively priced, and there are better products out there for cheaper. That's why there is so much failure in AMWAY. Try selling over priced products to the public, some dummies will go for it, but most won't.

l remember buying those `dish drops' once. lt was 3 times more expensive than my old `trix' liquid and performed only half as good. l could go on and on.

$6,400,000,000 in sales doesn't mean anything. Most distributors are still as broke as ever.

3. Harry Lean

Harry Lean Senior member

I was wanting to know if they make any shoes out of crocodile. I hear their leather is quite expensive so I would like a pair for my next AMWAY meeting.
    Too funny. AMWAY is not Quixtar, but those two groups have a very dodgy relationship amongst each other. AMWAY is not good in that they sell overpriced crappy products to dumb people, but those networking tool business' that work with AMWAY are the real scammers. Quixtar, IDA etc has a sole purpose to sell useless motivational tools, not useful products. That is where most of the upper level AMWAY people make most of their money. btw, if your upline people don't like you, you will get a lesser cut of the goodies (a cut from the useless motivational tools). The upline people always said they never got a cut from the motivational tools, but their LIES were found out. These people are liars. 3/4 of some large business' income comes from useless motivational tools. lf the lower distrubutors don't buy the tools, they are made to feel bad and become outcasts (people treat them like losers and shame them). The higher Diamond parasites make a killing from BIG functions. Useless motivation speeches that people pay hundreds for. Some people have even been known to buy Diamondships so they can get the prestigious Diamond pin and then make lots of money on the speaking circuit.

4. Harry Lean

Harry Lean Senior member

Sadly, you do not know what you are talking about. Spreading these lies hurts the image of AMWAY and my earning potential...AMWAY Business Owners are not required to make any minimum or ongoing purchases. And if a Business Owner decides to leave the business, AMWAY will purchase back any unused, currently marketable AMWAY products and literature. It really is a risk free business oppourtunity with unlimited potential![​IMG] [​IMG]

That is not always true. AMWAY changes their product labels quite often so they have an excuse to reject claims for refunds.

Someone rings AMWAY 6 months later and asks for a refund. AMWAY say "sorry, your product has the old labels, you can't return it".

As you wish:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Still doesn't prove anything. That could be anyones car.

5. West24

West24 Senior member

looks like someone was scammed.....not gonna point any fingers...lets say H.Lean....no no no thats too easy, lets say Harry.L!

6. Harry Lean

Harry Lean Senior member

l've known many so called profitable Emeraldships to severely erode and i've also known Diamondships to fall by the wayside too. Many of these people aren't doing well from the AMWAY business.

Wether or not l was involed is irrelevant. The fact is that l have inside knowledge and have observed AMWAY suckers over a very long period of time. l'm very informed as to what's going on. My high up AMWAY friend keeps me informed.

H.

7. Harry Lean

Harry Lean Senior member

You criticize Amway salesmen for their pathetic lives and yet you have nothing better to do with your own life than spending 70 hours reading an anti-Amway web page?

That is correct. My life stinks.

8. Uttam Shetty

Uttam Shetty New Member

You people fucking stupid when you hear about the buisness, Amway. Gosh, I really hate you people, you get enthused about the idea of generating an income and when it comes time about talking abou this you fucking idiots are told morans about wanting to do it!

9. Bhowie

Bhowie Senior member

Dumb enough to find the "t" key?

10. richard gaston

richard gaston New Member

Harry Lean has no life, its funny how you have so much to say about people who live better lives than you. You are definitely in denial of your jealousy. You can keep talking negative and finding excuses to leave your wife at home, but someone is going to take care of your wife in areas you cant aka sexually. Focus on what matters dumass.

11. Bhowie

Bhowie Senior member

12. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

Social Security is a scam!

College is a scam!

Critical Race Theory is a scam!

#Menswear is a scam!

Rape Culture is a scam!

Fibromyalgia is a scam!

13. HonestyWins2015

HonestyWins2015 New Member

What exactly is discussed and covered in one of these Amway Conventions?! Is it that motivational horseshit that I hear is spewed at so-called meetings? With the same lame jokes, from the same speakers...going on and on about their rich lifestyles...and then them asking the captive audience..."well what type of home would you like to live in" or "what type of car do you see yourself driving"?

Get real. It seems that these so-called "meetings" are primarily scheduled and intended to get people listening and EMOTIONALLY riled up to the point where they buy this horseshit and sign up as an IBO, right there and then. By the way--at these meetings--the speakers caution the audience "not to talk to anyone else when they leave the premises". Why?
    If it's such a great opportunity--why wouldn't a prospective "business owner" discuss this so called windfall of an opportunity with others--including their family and close friends?

Why?

It's so odd, unethical and very unprofessional, somewhat like a cult from what I have seen and heard lately. Glad I am on the internet getting feedback from others--who are experiencing a similar feeling.