1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

L Gant Rugger shirt

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by thewho13, Dec 13, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thewho13

thewho13 Senior member

Two shirts for sale, both fit a bit differently as described below. Measurements can be found below.

Drinkwater of Cambridge for $65 SOLD

Gant Rugger for $50 $40 $35

Size large, but it's got a fairly slim cut. If you're a size 40 (and maybe even a slim 42), this'll probably fit you great. Myself? I usually wear a size 38. Figured I could get away with the "oversized" look, but the hem is a bit long on me, not to mention the fact that it's just big enough all-around to look like I'm wearing my big brother's shirt.

P2P - 21''
    Shoulder - 17.5''
    Sleeves - 25.25''
    Length - 29''

Shipping not included, and only done inside CONUS (unless you're in Canada and are willing to pay for tracking; I just want to make sure we're both confident that both $$$ and package are going in the right direction across national borders). I only do Paypal.

PM me if you have any questions.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 28, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.