• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

KZO x Masterpiece Backpack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Up for sale is a lightly used KZO x Masterpiece "Glacier" Backpack. This came out two years ago and pretty much sold out instantly. I never had any stock for the store, but I scored one for myself.

I posted photos below, but you can see better ones on the Blackbird blog post:
http://helloblackbird.blogspot.com/2009/09/blackbirds-got-brand-new-bagkzo-glacier.html

The bag's in excellent condition. It could probably use a cleaning and the leather on the bottom is a little scuffed from normal use. The only issue is a broken zipper pull, which is beneath the upper exterior flap. The zipper still works, but you have to grab it with your fingers. Chances are that this can be fixed pretty easily, or you can jury-rig the zipper to work. Or just not use the pocket at all, which I did.

Here's your chance to get a really rare item at a killer price!

Terms for the sale are:

1. This is a personal sale, and not done through my store. As such, it's a final sale

2. Shipping is included for customers in the USA. It's an additional $20 for Canada, $25 for Europe, and $30 for Asia. I'll ship via UPS or USPS Prioirty domestically, and USPS Priority International for foreign orders.

3. Items are sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Payment is via paypal only.

4. Everything has been lightly worn and cared for. Nothing is new. I'll do my best to describe the condition, but it's possible that there's a mark that I don't catch. I want to sell this stuff quickly, so the pricing will be really good. Please don't be too anal about the details.

Attachments

• Kzo bag main.jpg
    Kzo bag main.jpg
    595.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Kzo zipper detail.jpg
    Kzo zipper detail.jpg
    512.4 KB · Views: 22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics