Kuhlman

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Bartames, Jun 28, 2005.

1. Bartames

Bartames Member

A friend of mine just told me about this company as he bought a couple of suits from them. Â I haven't checked them personally but went to their website. Â From what I can tell they seem like a pretty good value for the specs they advertise....Side vents, pick stitching, super 130's Barberis fabric on some suits(although can't tell if they're canvassed)....in between $250-$500. Â Anybody here have experience with them? Â Couldn't find much in the search tool.

2. Bradford

Bradford Current Events Moderator

I have one shirt from them that I really like. Dark blue dress shirt with light blue and black stripes.

I never had the chance to check out their suits because they didn't carry them in the Scottsdale store that, unfortunately, recently closed.

The shirts are quite well made and a good value. I would sort of assume that the suits are as well.

Bradford

3. comrade

comrade Senior member

Yikes..
    I visited a recently opened shop
    in my nearby mall. We are all
    entitled to our taste as limited
    by our budgets. But, the suits
    looked like Mens Wearhouse
    with European flair: Cheap suits
    with style, to my taste, flashy
    style.

4. caledoniasoul2

caledoniasoul2 Well-Known Member

I wonder if the suits are that bad...hard to tell from the website....however if the "fashion" shirts are any indication-its not a good sign for the suits.

however the styling looks pretty good albeit a bit trendy....any guinea pigs out there -with more info-