• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Krane Outerwear

sweatybrain

Reaction score
I need a new coat this winter. Just happened to stumble on th eir website and really like some of the outerwear. Especially the asymmetric duffle. Can anyone comment on the styling/fit? (I'm also considering some NDGs that are in the same price range. Comparison/contrast would be greatly appreciated!)

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone who bought the Krane Emory Hooded bomber from this fall have it in Olive? Willing to post pics? I just bought what I thought was the olive, but I'm almost 100% sure its the black version and I want to confirm this suspicion.

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have the peacoat in olive and bomber in black. I can post pics if anybody is interested. Quality and detail are unbelievable.
worship.gif

justtemple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by eckblk
I have the peacoat in olive and bomber in black. I can post pics if anybody is interested. Quality and detail are unbelievable.
worship.gif

What size did you do the bomber in versus what you normally wear? I keep going back to it as a viable second winter coat option.

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^

TTS, the measurements seem big because of how puffy it is. It dos feel tad short but, I guess the how bombers are cut.

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I went with a size 40 on the bomber. Fit is slim, probably can't layer under it too much. For reference, I'm an XL on the W+H fleece blazer you covet.

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by adamha21
I went with a size 40 on the bomber. Fit is slim, probably can't layer under it too much. For reference, I'm an XL on the W+H fleece blazer you covet.

Adam,

you went with 40?, that's what I got but, I'm only 5'9"-5'10" and 165ish and it's pretty fitted. I was a L in that W+H blazer.

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I did--I'll post fit pics sometime. It fits slim--but its not too slim I don't think. I'm 6'1 and about 185-190. You must have quite a bit of room to layer underneath it.

justtemple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys. I was planning on a 38 if I do get it.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The lining looks warm. Outwear with elastic waists and I don't really get along, but that's a damn fine looking winter coat from a technical POV.

puddin

Reaction score
the olive bomber is really dark, but it's definitely olive and not black. the black is jet black.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have some 38's and 40's left if you check my web sight.

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMO I think Krane outerwear is the highest quality outerwear you can get at its price point. It beats NDG and W+H by a long shot.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads