• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Krane Outerwear

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^
This part of my email with Ken earlier this month: *there is a leather jacket available too

The Emory will be carried over as will the Mathias and the Ayling.

The Mathias has been tweaked slightly and has a zipper back vent detail added as well as a slight change in the silhouette of the back

The Emory has been slightly lengthened. The centre front now has a slightly angled storm flap as opposed to the straight front of FW09

The Ayling has an added storm flap at the neck, and leather elbow patches.

The Jonas has the most drastic alteration. It's a bigger tailored trenchcoat fit. There are two versions available. One with the removable lining; another with the built in quilted lining

puddin

Reaction score
Hmm, no new models? Lengthened Emory is a good thing, mine is almost too short. Do you know if he's doing the olive color again? My Emory is black and I'm thinking about picking up something in green this year.

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I pretty sure it's coming in olive too. I'd email him to make sure. I pre-ordered the emory and I believe he mentioned olive was available too.

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Will the hood be removable?

chomeo

Reaction score
^^ on the emory? probably not! i actually prefer it with the non-removable hood.

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When I owned it, I thought the hood fit awkward.

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^^
it's not removable, I've seen the pics of this seasons bomber.

puddin

Reaction score
the hood is really big, which is great to inclement weather, but a bit obstructive if you just wanna keep your head a bit warm. and that removable visor is useless cause you can't see anything with it on and the hood up. it kicked ass in the dc snow storms last year though, that's for sure.

idlewild

Reaction score
How does one go about contacting Ken directly? I'm looking to pick up an elliot in 38 from s/s 10 if he has any available!

gearhead

Reaction score
omg, thank u so much scb, i have been awaiting this collection for a long time, every fall season actually. huge fan of krane, i have the first season of emory, last year's jonas, and the harland messenger bag. always wandering what ken has up his sleeve.
and im glad to see the collection is extending into shirts, leather jackets, belts, etc.

acl1

Reaction score
This season's lookbook has actually been out for a while, though I've always found that the photography makes it hard to see what the pieces actually look like. Anyway, this year's online stockists has yet to be announced (i think), but they'll have krane stuff at Assembly in the LES.

dibadiba

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
from what I can see, the pieces look pretty sweet. I hope they fire whoever picked the poses for the model... totally awful.

scb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i picked up an olive ayling last year, but this is making me want a black bomber

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads