1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Krane Outerwear

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by sweatybrain, Nov 2, 2008.

1. blynch

blynch Senior member

I just got the Mathias coat from Brigade on sale last week (40% off.) I am a 40 suit and medium in shirts and the 38 coat fits me perfectly.
    nice pickup, glad to hear that a 38 coat might work for me. I'm more into the Cyril Aviator and Emory bomber than the mathias though. Farinelli's tote is an option, but at $75 that kills like half the discount (and I probably wouldn't be using the discount for much else). I'd would buy instantly if I could get 40% off on either of those 2 models.

2. Largo

Largo Senior member

Yeah, I kinda (that is to say, incredibly badly) want the Cyril Aviator jacket, but Farinelli's is all sold out, and I'd feel like kind of a dick if I was all, "Hey Mauro, special order me a jacket AND give it to me at a discount!"

3. scb

scb Senior member

today was the second time i've ever worn my Ayling coat, and the chain to hang it up is already broken. the ring holding the chain on is broken...

4. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

if anyone has 36 emory bomber i want it!!!

5. gearhead

gearhead Senior member

from what i remember, krane products have a 2 year warranty
    i've sent my items to repair before and service is great, no questions asked and fixed good
    lucky for me tho, i live in toronto which is krane's HQ, i just basically dropped off the items and picked them up when they were ready, no postage whatsoever

6. eckblk

eckblk Senior member

Hey Guys, I have the emory bomber from f/w 2009 in black size 40, it's been worn once. I will trade for the 38 in black or sell at fair price~ shoot me a PM. If someone has a bnwt 38 black and wants to trade I'll throw in a 100usd even the deal up. Thanks Eck

7. adamha21

adamha21 Senior member

8. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

9. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

god i need it in size 36 ... everyones so damn big

10. feynmix

feynmix Senior member

Barney's NY gave me a run around on the phone trying to find out if they have a Krane Ayling peacoat available. Most floors hadn't even heard of Krane.

Anyone know if the Barneys in NYC carry Krane's F/W stuff? Any feedback from those who own this piece?

11. scb

scb Senior member

I have an Ayling and it's awesome. it's also kept me very warm so far (live 20 miles north of nyc)

12. Crane's

Crane's Senior member

Hey Guys,

I have the emory bomber from f/w 2009 in black size 40, it's been worn once. I will trade for the 38 in black or sell at fair price~ shoot me a PM.

If someone has a bnwt 38 black and wants to trade I'll throw in a 100usd even the deal up.

Thanks

Eck

Well I'm wearing the one Eck had for sale. It is one helluva coat. Definetly my best purchase of the year. I think I'll talk to Ken about carrying his stuff.

13. feynmix

feynmix Senior member

I have an Ayling and it's awesome. it's also kept me very warm so far (live 20 miles north of nyc)

Nice. Do you have the navy or the olive color? Where did you pick one up?

14. scb

scb Senior member

olive, and I got it from Farinelli's

15. patchmark

patchmark Well-Known Member

I also have the olive ayling and it is very warm. I live north of Toronto.

16. obnavox3

obnavox3 Senior member

Anyone else had a problem with the chain inside the coat breaking? I have the Mathias Mod Coat and it seems crazy to put such a dainty, thin chain to hold such a heavy coat. I e-mailed Krane about the problem and hopefully they can offer a solution for me. [​IMG]

17. Razele

Razele Senior member

I have a size 40 (Slim Large) Bomber from FW08 for sale, if anyone is interested.

All the exceptional details and quality, never worn outside, still with tags.

P.M if interested!

18. givemefive

givemefive Senior member

I'm looking for a 38 Bomber

19. eckblk

eckblk Senior member

20. scb

scb Senior member

new arrival: Krane Haley in Dark Oak (right). love it

that's the Saelen on the left
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]