• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Krane Jonas Officer's Jacket size 44 fits 42

Status
Not open for further replies.

wahwho11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Up for sale is a Krane Jonas Officer's Jacket. I am the original owner and have worn it twice and stashed in its garment bag ever since. I'm selling it because I lost a bit of my financial aid and California raised school fees so I'm a bit screwed.
Selling for 500>415 shipped, retailed 1000+ is a fair price, but please entertain me with offers. If you're international, please pm me beforehand and you'll have to add 15 dollars for extra shipping. I'll eat paypal fees.

more info: The same minus wool lining(mine has chambray lining which is better, see below)
http://www.selectism.com/news/2008/11/24/krane-jonas-coat/

p2p: 23
shoulder 19.1
sleeve from pit: 20.3
length: 32

I stole this description from g transistor, if he wishes for his well thought out post to be deleted, I will.:embar:
-Goat fur collar
-Leather accents and neck strap
-Chambray quilted lining - the BEST lining, you literally cannot get this anywhere anymore. The wool lining is scratchy and itchy, this lining is smooth to the touch and still has the warmth of a direwolf pelt
-Large Riri zips - Everything is Riri, and the main zip is two ways and pretty much indestructible. TONS of pockets/zippers outside and in.
-Horn buttons - If there's a button, it's horn
-Two large pockets that not only opens with flaps but also has a side pocket that you can put your hand in for warmth
-Waxed cotton - wear it in the sun or the rain
-Chain coat hangy thing - hang your coat icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

pet free/smoke free/stain free
I have more pictures, just pm me for them and feel free to ask any questions.
Thank you for looking:D

Attachments

• krane-jonas-coat-04-421x540.jpg
    krane-jonas-coat-04-421x540.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 18
  • krane-jonas-coat-front.jpg
    krane-jonas-coat-front.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1169.JPG
    IMG_1169.JPG
    742.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1170.JPG
    IMG_1170.JPG
    893.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1172.JPG
    IMG_1172.JPG
    949.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

wahwho11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
bump price drop to 475

wahwho11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
bump!

Last edited:

akatsuki

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If it was a 40 (or maybe a 42) I'd be buying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads