• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Krane Ayling Peacoat, size 38, medium gray BNWT

Status
Not open for further replies.

stick

Reaction score
Krane's Ayling Peacoat, from the F/W 2010 collection. An incredible coat that will keep you warm in the coming winter months. Originally retailed for $900.

Still BNWT, this thing has been sitting in my closet for a long time. I bought it because I thought it was bad ass, and it is, but shortly after I received it, I remembered something: I live in god damned California, and I will never be able to wear outerwear like this. I've held onto it for years, waiting to see if life would take me somewhere I could wear this thing, but it hasn't.

This thing is a monster. It's crazy warm and comfortable, and it's got:
- 100% wool made from reclaimed Italian army blankets
- quilted chambray lining
- chunky shawl collar
- double vented for a better silhouette down the back
- black leather trim and detailing all over the place (pockets, throat closure, elbow pads)

If you're nice, I'll throw in a Krane coat hanger and garment bag. They came with a different purchase from Krane, but I'm not using them at the moment. They wrote my name on a piece of tape on the garment bag when it was shipped to me, but it's easily removable.

Measurements:
Shoulders: 18.5"
Chest: 21"
Back length: 32.5"
Front length: 29.5"
Sleeve length: 27.5"

The measurements look big, but only because it's so well padded and warm.

Pictures of actual item, as well as some store photos that give a better sense of shape and color.

C5lqqJrl.jpg

pDkiWRNl.jpg

Etp4bgsl.jpg

EUJbyN0l.jpg

uICVjmWl.jpg

2Ay2vJKl.jpg

Q1sKuYxl.jpg

cc3zpRHl.jpg

leqKjahl.jpg

dbd4zdMl.jpg

bQUUCr1l.jpg

bb6k4l6l.jpg

Krane hanger and garment bag.
zaX6ra2l.jpg

Price includes USPS Priority Mail shipping in the US.

Attachments

• 2014-12-21 16.10.23.jpg
    2014-12-21 16.10.23.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 37
  • krane-peacoat-2.jpg
    krane-peacoat-2.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads