• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kourtney Kardashian's boyfriend Scott Disick?

Macallan9

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jamesbond
Can he? From what I've heard he is broke and worthless so how he got her I'm not sure, gravey train yes, until her reality show is canceled (which should be very soon). I agree but would you be wearing a 3-piece suit to the club in L.A. where everyone else is wearing t-shirts and jeans?

If he wore a t-shirt and jeans, you would be lamenting his lame sense of style anyway.

Why do SF members wear a pocket square and jacket when everyone else is wearing an ill fitting shirt with jeans?

jamesbond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There's a time and place for everything. The club is not the place for a 3-piece business suit, especially if you have no business to discuss and double especially if it's in L.A. and triple especially if you don't have a job. Got it?

bowtielover

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Job or no job I still say he looks good, I think his professional title is Kourtneys husnand baby daddy and he just wants to look good for that which I don't blame him for one bit.

Macallan9

Reaction score
There's a time and place for everything. The club is not the place for a 3-piece business suit, especially if you have no business to discuss and double especially if it's in L.A. and triple especially if you don't have a job. Got it?
Job = Reality TV actor Club = Dress however the **** you want. Have you seen a club in LA? That's like the capital of pick up artists over the world. For douchebaggery, a 3 piece suit is incredibly tame. I've seen guys in lime green suits, motorcycle outfits, etc.

Macallan9

Reaction score
Originally Posted by teddieriley
I think you're missing the fact that there is almost a complete lack of hot chicks.
Is this a plus for SF or a negative? You guys are sipping hard on that haterade. If he were just some guy posting on WAYWRN, the e-splooging would make the responses to vox's pictures tame by comparison.
mason4.jpg
kardashians111509_28-full.jpg
disick-bday.jpg
Pocket squares, good fit, nice suits. The ties are a bit ridiculous, but he's about as SF approved as it gets if you can get over whatever random hate you have for him. Off to bed in the closet. I think I've earned my keep for the next couple weeks.

bearsfan172

Reaction score
Yeah... I didn't think that was very bad... Certainly the guy looks like a d-bag, but it wasn't bad at all. In fact I enjoyed a few of those outfits....

jamesbond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Macallan9
Job = Reality TV actor

Club = Dress however the **** you want. Have you seen a club in LA? That's like the capital of pick up artists over the world. For douchebaggery, a 3 piece suit is incredibly tame. I've seen guys in lime green suits, motorcycle outfits, etc.

More info then I need.

jamesbond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bearsfan172
Yeah... I didn't think that was very bad... Certainly the guy looks like a d-bag, but it wasn't bad at all. In fact I enjoyed a few of those outfits....

I agree, I just think he could tone down the contrast collars, pin-strips and gold watches. Add some solid navy or grey suits and he wouldn't look sooo douchey.

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you live in his closet? and I count 5 suits in all.

Dude, get a life!! You are a full grown man tracking the guy's clothes , source of income, and who he's fuc*king?

uhoh.gif
uhoh.gif
puzzled.gif
puzzled.gif
patch[1].gif
patch[1].gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
lurker[1].gif
lurker[1].gif

Steeze

Reaction score
Let's make one thing clear. He is incredibly well dressed. He has a very clear sense of personal style. He has a prototypical build for designer threads. His clothes fit him and he looks good in them. That said, the way he dresses is also off putting for a few reasons:
1) He dresses like a power broker when in fact he has made very few contributions to society. It's like he's playing dress up. There is something inherently unlikeable about someone who starts on 3rd base and acts like he hit a home run.
2) He goes too big too often. If you are always dressed to the nines and it's clear that you're 100% obsessed with how you look it makes you a dandy. Real men have depth beyond how well they dress. Certainly they should not be afraid of dressing well, but there should be some depth of character. He doesn't really have that.

amplifiedheat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Steeze
Let's make one thing clear. He is incredibly well dressed. He has a very clear sense of personal style. He has a prototypical build for designer threads. His clothes fit him and he looks good in them.

Are we looking at different photos, in which your guy is wearing jackets that don't pull at the waist and is not wearing a triple-orange deluxe?

Imperator

Reaction score
Originally Posted by amplifiedheat
Are we looking at different photos, in which your guy is wearing jackets that don't pull at the waist and is not wearing a triple-orange deluxe?

+1?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads