1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Korshak Shipment...

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by discostu004, Aug 11, 2007.

1. discostu004

discostu004 Affiliate vendor

Jeez, stuff just keeps coming and keeps coming. Korshak is sending 532K worth of stuff, and there are 2 pairs of shoes i thought were interesting. If you saw this year's Best of the Best, the Dingman alligator demiboot that were $4,795...there are 2 pair in there. also a pair of bontoni and a lobb darby laceup and 5 sabelt shoes, also T.O. Stanley boots (like cowboy boots) $7,595. After this shipment, there will be more in inventory than ever before. I'm considering putting together a spreadsheet of stuff so you guys can pick thru it and get a lot of the stuff i have outta here to make room. any takers?

2. TheHoff

TheHoff Senior member

[​IMG] Ooh ooh ooh

3. DocHolliday

DocHolliday Senior member Dubiously Honored

I think the solution is deep, deep discounts.

4. Artisan Fan

Artisan Fan Suitsupply-sider

I think the solution is deep, deep discounts.

+1

5. mr monty

mr monty Senior member

+1

+2

any size 11.5?

6. rssmsvc

rssmsvc Senior member

Jeez, stuff just keeps coming and keeps coming. Korshak is sending 532K worth of stuff, and there are 2 pairs of shoes i thought were interesting. If you saw this year's Best of the Best, the Dingman alligator demiboot that were $4,795...there are 2 pair in there. also a pair of bontoni and a lobb darby laceup and 5 sabelt shoes, also T.O. Stanley boots (like cowboy boots) $7,595. After this shipment, there will be more in inventory than ever before. I'm considering putting together a spreadsheet of stuff so you guys can pick thru it and get a lot of the stuff i have outta here to make room. any takers?

I have purchased from you a few times and the whole spreadsheet and then search the image archive thing is a nightmare. Can you add a column to your spreadsheet that is a hyperlink to the actual image.

7. discostu004

discostu004 Affiliate vendor

can't do that. it's just another step that'll take forever, and it'll mess up the upload from the sheet to the website. i started putting them in a separate folder so there are a lot fewer images to sift thru. this last one should only have about 80 or so

8. Spencer Young

Spencer Young Senior member

With about five minutes worth of manipulation, you can build out all the hyperlinks. You'll want to do a text to columns (Data > Text to Columns) delimited by commas to break each image # into its own cell. Then concatenate it with the URL he's given you, the image #, and '.JPG' and you're good to go.

I have purchased from you a few times and the whole spreadsheet and then search the image archive thing is a nightmare. Can you add a column to your spreadsheet that is a hyperlink to the actual image.

9. thinman

thinman Senior member

Of course there's interest!!

I would've pounced on the size 12 Mantellassi's if I hadn't just bought a pair of brown split-toe bluchers from STP and order a couple pairs of shell cordovan Martegani's. I hope lawyerdad is enjoying the shoes I left for him.[​IMG]

10. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

11. knowsnothin

knowsnothin Senior member

Of course there's interest!!

I would've pounced on the size 12 Mantellassi's if I hadn't just bought a pair of brown split-toe bluchers from STP and order a couple pairs of shell cordovan Martegani's. I hope lawyerdad is enjoying the shoes I left for him.[​IMG]

I got the size 12s, not lawyerdad. I also bought the size 12 wholecuts last time. [​IMG]

12. jamesbond

jamesbond Senior member

Will the spreadsheets work if i dont have excell? I've tried desperately in the past to figure it out but to no avail.

13. AlexHoogeveen

AlexHoogeveen Well-Known Member

14. Parker

Parker Senior member Dubiously Honored

Hi Lance, do expect any cashmere sweaters in this batch?

15. thinman

thinman Senior member

I got the size 12s, not lawyerdad. I also bought the size 12 wholecuts last time. [​IMG]

Enjoy!!

Lance, where's the Korshak spreadsheet? You're slackin' off, man!