Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

koronya marcell rosenbaum experience

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Politely, Mar 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

Marcel is aware of the thread.

As it has become a legal matter, he's making the right choice (my statement), in staying out of the fray, as it were.

I agree with you, even though his popularity will dovetail and people here will assume that he is a heel. I doubt that the sole responsibilty lies with him and think this threak is a shoe-in for worse threak of the year. This will leave welts on the pride of all those involved and I just want to move on and change the channel.

2. gdl203

gdl203 Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

I agree with you, even though his popularity will dovetail and people here will assume that he is a heel. I doubt that the sole responsibilty lies with him and think this threak is a shoe-in for worse threak of the year. This will leave welts on the pride of all those involved and I just want to move on and change the channel.

Well said! *

3. Slewfoot

Slewfoot Senior member

I'm not really paying attention and don't plan to, but I like how Ed has 3 direct shoe references in the above statement. Well played, sir.

4. edmorel

I'm not really paying attention and don't plan to, but I like how Ed has 3 direct shoe references in the above statement. Well played, sir.

actually 5.

5. voxsartoria

voxsartoria Goon member

dovetail
    heel
    sole
    welts
    channel

- B

6. Ataturk

Ataturk Senior member

dovetail
    heel
    sole
    welts
    channel

- B

But you missed "shoe in"?

7. Slewfoot

Slewfoot Senior member

actually 5.

I stand corrected. Now back I go to looking at other meaningless threads...

8. edmorel

But you missed "shoe in"?

that one toes the line. But definitely it's the poast that is laced with the most shoe references, and I was just vamping. This will be the last one though.

9. Cary Grant

Cary Grant Senior member

that one toes the line. But definitely it's the poast that is laced with the most shoe references, and I was just vamping. This will be the last one though.

I like how you keep your poasts tongue-firmly-planted-in-cheek.

10. emptym

emptym Moderator Moderator

Every day an education. [​IMG]
    3 or 5 this time?

11. onix

onix Senior member

Every day an education. [​IMG]

3 or 5 this time?

3 (lace, vamp, last) + 2 border-line (toe, shoes) = 5

12. teddieriley

teddieriley Senior member

Awesome.

13. Politely

Politely Well-Known Member

The notice of judgment arrived today, much earlier than expected. I was awarded the full refund plus interest and expenses. Hopefully, I'll be able to collect without another struggle.

In sum, I found this to be an entirely ridiculous and frustrating experience. I don't understand why they made promises they knew they weren't going to keep, and I still can't believe the number of deliberate lies. I can't figure out why they would have let it go this far, or been willing to risk their reputations in this way. Just unbelievably disappointing.

14. luk-cha

luk-cha Senior member Dubiously Honored

The notice of judgment arrived today, much earlier than expected. I was awarded the full refund plus interest and expenses. Hopefully, I'll be able to collect without another struggle.

In sum, I found this to be an entirely ridiculous and frustrating experience. I don't understand why they made promises they knew they weren't going to keep, and I still can't believe the number of deliberate lies. I can't figure out why they would have let it go this far, or been willing to risk their reputations in this way. Just unbelievably disappointing.

well as long as you are happy with the out come, that is all that matters![​IMG]

15. alliswell

alliswell Senior member

Excerpt from a conversation I had with another bespoke maker today:

Me: Have you been reading the thread about the guy who wanted his bespoke shoes in a timely manner?

Maker: sounds like an ass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.