1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Koji's nice shirt

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by T4phage, Apr 11, 2005.

1. Alexander Kabbaz

Alexander Kabbaz Senior member

Thanks to the four of you anonymous donors who have communicated by PM. And as well to those who have pledged here on the board ... and fulfilled their pledges.

Still a ways to go. There have to be at least 11 more of you somewhere out there who aren't struggling college students?.?

Attorneys?
    Ad Sales Directors?
    Professional E-bay Sellers?
    Tiemakers and/or Tailors?
    Doctors?

And thanks, Koji, for the advance listen. Greatly appreciated.
    Alex

2. BjornH

BjornH Senior member

I liked what I saw and heard. On the off chance that anyone thinks I'm strangely absent from this thread I'll have to confess that going back to school has forced me to prioritize my spending. Next big splurge will be on summer shoes for my kid - no contest, I'm afraid...

B

3. newyorker

newyorker Senior member

I really enjoyed Koji's CD. I would encourage members to contrribute according to their ability and ask nicely for a CD [​IMG]

4. Mr Checks

Mr Checks Senior member

If someone could PM me the snail-mail I would be happy to chip in $25; Lord knows I've spent that on dead Russian pianists who never saw any of the money.

Mr. Checks (frustrated music school dropout)

5. tgfny

tgfny Senior member

I'm in for $100. Where do we pay?

6. Alexander Kabbaz

Thank you. PM'd you the addresses.

7. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

Don't get me wrong the CD was good, but...

Jon.

8. tgfny

tgfny Senior member

Koji,

Ya got cash, can ya spare a CD?

9. Alexander Kabbaz

Huh? Confused ........ What question were you answering (we old farts tend to get lost easily)? [​IMG]

10. naturlaut

naturlaut Senior member

Having known Koji for years, I must say that his playing is as noble as his personality. A performer is not judged by the dexterity of his fingers or the spread of his collars, but by his spirit and discipline in the art he practises. His diligence and immense knowledge has always been an inspiration to other lowly pianists like the rest of us. As a colleague, I really appreciate the support and generosity of forum members. Little do we know that other than supporting for the arts, Koji needs support on great many other things as well ... advise on relationship with women will be equally helpful ........ [​IMG]

11. newyorker

newyorker Senior member

I can't imagine an impeccably well-dressed Julliard pianist would have any trouble attracting women. So surely you must be joking.

12. Alexander Kabbaz

I'm not sure we could publicly raise funds for that ... unless we are in Nevada or Amsterdam ... [​IMG]

13. tgfny

tgfny Senior member

Oh great, we've got pianist envy.

14. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

(ImageWIS) Don't get me wrong the CD was good, but... Jon.
    Huh? Confused ........ What question were you answering (we old farts tend to get lost easily)? [​IMG]
    It was an inside joke for Koji... Jon. (the CD was fantastic, btw)

15. naturlaut

naturlaut Senior member

I wonder how long that David lasts with that attitude working in Brioni. He also talks (incessantly) about other (big) customers. We appreciate his honesty and all, but it felt like high school, in a weird sense.

16. Thracozaag

Thracozaag Senior member

(imageWIS @ April 18 2005,23:13) It was an inside joke for Koji... Jon. (the CD was fantastic, btw)
    I wonder how long that David lasts with that attitude working in Brioni. Â He also talks (incessantly) about other (big) customers. Â We appreciate his honesty and all, but it felt like high school, in a weird sense.
    Mr. Rasheed is now working at the Kiton store (after a brief stint with Stefano Ricci) [​IMG] koji

17. naturlaut

naturlaut Senior member

(naturlaut @ April 19 2005,02:46)
    I wonder how long that David lasts with that attitude working in Brioni. Â He also talks (incessantly) about other (big) customers. Â We appreciate his honesty and all, but it felt like high school, in a weird sense.
    Mr. Rasheed is now working at the Kiton store (after a brief stint with Stefano Ricci) [​IMG] koji
    Brioni store to Kiton? What do you think he'll say now? "Some guy came in and said he wants to look like Massimo Bizocchi.....". Oops, that was me.

18. Thracozaag

Thracozaag Senior member

(Thracozaag @ April 19 2005,05:47)

Brioni store to Kiton? Â What do you think he'll say now? Â "Some guy came in and said he wants to look like Massimo Bizocchi.....". Â Oops, that was me.
    Better than Donald Trump (much MUCH better). koji