1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Koji Suzuki

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by lockey2k, Oct 7, 2006.

1. LARon

LARon Senior member

Though both of those are beautiful, I doubt that they're what he's interested in, as neither is particularly pointy -- especially the second pair, which has a soft but distinct squaring on the toe.

2. pejsek

pejsek Senior member

Well, I ask because lockey2k initially mentioned Suzuki (whom I don't associate with a winkel-picker toe) and because there's really no standard universally-accepted definition of a pointed toe (except perhaps in the most extreme instances). I thought looking at some pictures might help refine the search. And there's never a bad time to look at some of Koji Suzuki's shoes--certainly not in a thread bearing his name!

3. lockey2k

lockey2k Senior member

I like the first picture more. I prefer the elongated front. [​IMG]

4. RJman

RJman Senior member Dubiously Honored

In that case look at Corthay. His website is given in one of the stickies at the top of the SF.

5. lockey2k

lockey2k Senior member

In that case look at Corthay. His website is given in one of the stickies at the top of the SF.

What is the price range? I really like his Arca shoe.