• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

KMW Rockers in one wash, size 28 x 34 (fits 29 or 30 x 36)

Status
Not open for further replies.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
You want a modern, slim fit? You want beautiful Japanese denim made with oh-so-luxurious right-hand twill Zimbabwe cotton? You want mad stacks, bro? Then you want these jeans. What's that, you don't want to pay $275? Well, why not pay < 1/3 of that?

One thing - maybe the only thing - you should know: dual-color selvage, and a dual-color selvage fly. That's right: you unbutton your pants, you got a blue selvage line on one side, a red selvage line on the other. You also get some sweet donut buttons and hidden back pocket rivets at no additional charge!!! :bounce2:

Wore these guys in the range of 10 - 20 times. I ended up sizing up to a 29I'm gonna call 'em 8/10, because I like to under-promise and over-deliver. Some faint fading in the crotch region. No wallet fades or phone fades. Some honeycombs that would come out with a quick soak.

My measurements:

- Waist (flat): 15"
- Waist (aligned): 15.5"
- Thigh (flat across, at crotch seam): 11.75"
- Thigh (1" down inseam): 11.5"
- Hem: 6.5"
- Inseam: 36.25"
- Front rise: 9.75"
- Back rise: 14"

edit: Added pictures.

Attachments

Last edited:

Pat

Reaction score
what a deal! i would grab these if they were a size bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.