• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

KMW Rocker selvage denim Size 32

Slamdog

Reaction score
[SOLD SOLD SOLD CENTER]Kicking Mule Workshop Rocker Size 32[/center] Retail price: $275 (check denimbaronline and contextclothing) SOLD. The Rocker is Kicking Mule Workshop's skinny fit. It is a mid rise jean with a slim thigh and a skinny leg that tapers to the leg opening. This season Kicking Mule Workshop has produced the jean fit for the denim enthusiast. Each step in the production was chosen on the basis of supreme quality. Made of Zimbabwean cotton, rope dyed in Natural Indigo, fabric produced and tailored in Okayama Prefecture Japan. * Back pocket Hidden Rivets * Selvage Coin Pocket * Real Leather Patch * Red & Blue selvage line * Doughnut Button fly * Made in Japan * A superior dry selvage jean in a slim fit It's only been worn a few times. Never washed or soaked. Clean. Absolutely no wear, fading or creases formed yet. Just like new. Comes with original tag. Long inseam makes it great for stacking or cuffing. The rocker is noted to have a great fit thats not too slim, not too relaxed. This is the finest selvage denim I have come across. Built like a tank.
rocker.jpg
rocker1.jpg
rocker2.jpg
rocker4.jpg
rocker5.jpg
rocker6.jpg
rocker3.jpg
17.25" waist 36" inseam 10" rise 46" outseam 11.5" thigh 8.5" knee 7.5" hem $145 Shipped (includes fast priority shipping) I'm PayPal verified. Non US people can PM me to confirm shipping arrangements. Thanks for checking this out!

Slamdog

Reaction score
this is half the retail price after tax and like new, cmon people!

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know that's a good price. I have a pair of KMW "Rocker" in 30 and it's one of my favorites. Can't beat that price for Zimbabwean cotton/ Natural Indigo Dye.

shangqian

Reaction score
why is the waist 17.25"? that sounds more like a size 34. Was it stretched? Or it's meant to be worn low? Thanks! =)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads