• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kmw *flash Sale* 25% Off

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kalanigee
Hmmmmmm....tempting.....

They have a really wonderful grade of denim, but the fit can be deceptively loose. I'd recommend going with at least the 1980, if not the Rocker.

kalanigee

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
They have a really wonderful grade of denim, but the fit can be deceptively loose. I'd recommend going with at least the 1980, if not the Rocker.

Sweet! Thanks for the info!
smile.gif

Mrs. Savage

Reaction score
The Rockers and the 1980s are cut slim, the 1950 is more of a classic cut I think it is a slim looking jean on guys with athletic legs since it is roomier in the thigh but goes into a nice taper. The 2010 is much more of a relaxed fit.

kit99bar

Reaction score
tier 2 still works for 20% off, is that right?

crazirvd

Reaction score
sale still on ? Only ships within the US and Canada?

savage

Reaction score
the sale is not on anymore.

We ship anywhere, but our cart is set up for US + Canada. IF you are international just send us an email or PM with the item + size you want. We can then invoice you with the total and the best shipping price.

savage

Reaction score
We've had a bunch of inqueries, since a lot of people missed out on Sunday night. So.... from now until 7pm eastern time.. the sale is BACK ! Kicking Mule Workshop Denim Flash Sale! 25% off for the next 6 hours only! Use 'tier2' code along with 'kmw6hour' http://www.dresscodesatl.com/kickingmule.html International orders welcome. PM or email ([email protected]) with item & size request.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Blog Marley
I hate you guys. So for KMW should I size down 1 or 2 I couldn't find a fit guide. Looking at the Rocker.

I personally would not size down at all in the Rocker. If you must, size down 1. If you size down 2, your balls will hate you forever.

Gavin

Reaction score
I own both the Rockers and the 1980s. I didn't size down in either of them and both my balls and I are thankful for it.

They didn't stretch too much, but they did stretch in all the right places for an extremely comfortable fit.

These are my Rockers after about eight months of almost daily wear and maybe 3-4 washes:

IMG_0212_0466.jpg

IMG_0213_0467.jpg

kit99bar

Reaction score
I've see differing measurements for the rockers. Some sites list them with a relaxed top half and others list them with a tight top. Anyone know of a place with good measurements?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads