• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Klemann

Concordia

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Nice-looking stuff.

And one of the few firms using Russian Calf in any quantity.

rabiesinfrance

Reaction score
Originally Posted by the.chikor
What do you want to know specifically?

It would be interesting to see a few of their bespoke shoes, and gauge how they compare to the likes of Lobb, Cleverley or Foster. There's a pic of a magnificent brogue made in Russia leather on their website. Personally, I think that type of leather works best in small leather goods or bags.

the.chikor

Reaction score
Originally Posted by rabiesinfrance
It would be interesting to see a few of their bespoke shoes, and gauge how they compare to the likes of Lobb, Cleverley or Foster. There's a pic of a magnificent brogue made in Russia leather on their website. Personally, I think that type of leather works best in small leather goods or bags.

I have used Benjamin. His quality is outstanding. His turn around time is better than all the makers who I have used. His prices used to be very fair, but it has been a few years. I would expect they still are very reasonable. He and his wife are very friendly people. If you like his shoe styles on his web site, then I would have no reservation about using him. I did, however, have some fit issues that were never resolved-which is why I never went back. But, I have had such issues with all the makers whom I have used. However, his quality is definately on paar with the big boys. Use the search function on this site, you will find plenty of pictures of Kleman's work.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.