• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Kiwi or Lincon wax in Toronto?

MilanoStyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My shoes become quite dry, especially where the neck of the shoe is. I need to use better wax. Where can I buy Kiwi or Lincon shoe wax in T.O.?

Thank you.

Ed13

Reaction score
Kiwi can be purchased from a shoe repair shop in the mall at Steeles and Don Mills.

MilanoStyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kiwi can be purchased from a shoe repair shop in the mall at Steeles and Don Mills.
That's too far.

I would like to shop in downtown if possible.

Thanks.

fkl118

Reaction score
Kiwi can be purchased just about anywhere. Try your local Shoppers Drug Mart; the variety of colours isn't great there though.

trogdor

Reaction score
I can't remember its name, but there is a pretty good shoe repair store in the basement of the Manulife centre, near the Bay Street entrance. I'm sure they'd carry the full range of kiwi colours, and more upscale products to boot
It's run by this really cool old dude, who will tell you stories about how he was a boxer in London in the 1950s. Worth going in for the chats alone.

Harami

Reaction score
I think Browns might carry Kiwis, and they should be in the Eatons Centre. There must be another location downtown too.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.