• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kiton Suit - 54 EU / 42 US (reduced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

collingsnyc

Reaction score
SOLD.

Purchased this suit from Mr. Moo two weeks ago, and despite my wishful thinking it does not fit me, and I'm too lazy to have it tailored. $350 pppp shipped to your door, which is at a substantial loss to me. Mr. Moo has given me permission to use his photos (and was kind enough to send them to me), so if they're not showing up appropriately in the thread below, I'll post them as well.

Jeff

http://www.styleforum.net/t/288491/kiton-suit-54eu-42us-msrp-used-honda-civic#post_5233397

Up for your consideration is a fantastic Kiton suit, ready to go for Spring and Summer (fast approaching, or already here in some places). :)

It is 90% wool and 10% silk - extremely fine hand and a slightly open weave make this a great mid-warm weather suit.

Of course, being Kiton, it is completely hand-made. Everything is hand stitched, hand finished, whatever you would like to call it. It is a wonderful greyish-tan color with slightly more tan chalk stripes.

Two small issues I only noticed while taking photos: 1) The lining at the right shoulder has a few stitches coming apart. This is a 10 minute remedy for a competent tailor, or you can leave as-is. 2) There is a VERY hard to see (I've circled it in one of the photos) blemish or stain at the top of the left sleeve. I don't know where it's from, but it's very, very hard to see. My photo is deliberately making it look as bad as possible.

MSRP is astronomical. Likely north of $6,000. I am asking $515 shipped to the US. PayPal 4%.

Measurements:

Jacket
Chest: 22" across
Shoulders: 18.5"
Sleeve: 24.5" (there is plenty to let out, and the button holes are non-working)
Length: 32"

Trousers:
Waist: 18.5" across
Inseam: 32" with the cuff
Edited by Mr. Moo - 2/24/12 at 2:31pm

Last edited:

ShayaEXQT

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
That color won't work for me
frown.gif

Last edited:

collingsnyc

Reaction score
$425 pppp shipped to con US. It's a beautiful suit. Please let me know if you have any questions. Bought from one of our most experienced sellers (above). It's everything he says it is.

collingsnyc

Reaction score
$400 pppp. taking a bath on this. It's a beautiful suit.

Regards, Jeff

collingsnyc

Reaction score
Final drop. $350. Must be near record-low for a Kiton suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads