1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Kiton Sportscoat buttons

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by MilanoStyle, Mar 3, 2005.

1. MilanoStyle

MilanoStyle Senior member

Does Kiton use real horn buttons for their sportscoats? Â I have an eBay seller telling me that his jacket have plastic buttons for the front closure. My questions are: 1. Â How does he know the buttons are plastic? 2. Â I would imagine Kiton would use real horn buttons for all of their suits and sportscoat. http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws....MEWA:IT What do you think?

2. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

those are some awesome pitctures he's taken there [​IMG]

3. Alexander Kabbaz

Alexander Kabbaz Senior member

If you're paying that much, don't be concerned with the buttons. You can always have them changed to horn for $25-$30 if you really care.

4. johnapril

johnapril Senior member

5. MilanoStyle

MilanoStyle Senior member

I think this would look really smart with Jeans or textured wool pants. I am just wondering if this is real Kiton or not.

6. Kai

Kai Senior member

My Kiton jacket has real horn buttons. I can't see them using plastic.

7. Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman Senior member

Also, why are the photos so blurry? Considering the price of the jacket, you would think the seller would show more care in displaying what he has to sell.