• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kiton Shirt 15.5, NWT Barba Shirt 15.75, Crocket & Jones Loafers 10.5, Peak Lapel Na

rogerm

Reaction score
All Prices include shipping & insurance via fedex ground (you get a tracking # when I prepare the shipment).
I will accept returns, but I will subtract the shipping cost from the return (will let you know what the shipping charge is if you do return the item).
For the larger price items I will be happy to work out some type of lay-away similar to what Lance does (virtualclotheshorse.com).
I will also provide a discount for multiple item orders to account for the reduced shipping charge.
If you pay by check or money order, there is a 2.5% discount.
For reference, please review my ebay user ID: 4loki12

1. Kiton Shirt. I bought this new on ebay and I've never worn it, but I think the person who sold it to me lied. I think it may be used. I never wore it and there is a tag attached, but I think the tag is bogus I paid 200. Cost to you: SOLD
Chest: 45 inches, Sleeve Length: 36 inches

2. NWT Barba Shirt, Size 15.75, This is new and never worn, but all the buttons are falling off this thing (go-figure). I have all the buttons and it is a well made shirt otherwise. Cost: $110
Chest: 44.5 inches, Sleeve Length: 35.5 inches

3. New Navy Coat by New York Industries. I bunch of these were on sale a barneys and I kept some of the other styles, but this is pretty inexpensive long coat. Navy, Peak Lapel, Pink lining. There is no size label, but it fits around a Medium/Large. The buttons on this coat also suck very badly, and I bought horn buttons that I'm including with the coat ($30 value). Coat originally retailed for $450.
Chest: 44 inches, Sleeve Length: 26.25 inches, Shoulder: 19 inches, waist: 41 inches
Cost: $185

4. NWT Borrelli Shirt 15.5. Purple cuff barel shirt, no pocket. Slimmer Cut than regular Borrelli shirts.
Cost: $SOLD

5. Ralph Lauren Crockett & Jones Loafers, Size 10.5, Brand new, but have minor shop wear from trying on.
Cost: $315

6. New $1595 Ralph Lauren Purple Label White Trench Coat. Size Medium Made in Italy 70% Cotton and 30% Polyurethane - Waterproof coat.
Chest: 44 inches Sleeve: 36 inches(raglan sleeve so measurement taken from neck like a shirt measurement) Length of Coat 43.5 inches
Cost: $220

dr.no

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rogerm
Sorry about the bump, but I tried editing the post for 15 minutes and it's not working.

Kiton Shirt & Borrelli Shirt Sold.

I discovered that when you hit "Save" after making edits and it hangs there, hit the "Advanced" button and it'll allow you to save from there.

lithium180

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dr.no
I discovered that when you hit "Save" after making edits and it hangs there, hit the "Advanced" button and it'll allow you to save from there.

Yes, I also had this problem on my computer and solved it by clicking "Go Advanced" and then posting the edit from there.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads