Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Kiton resale???

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by seanandnik, Apr 29, 2006.

1. seanandnik

seanandnik Senior member

I was browsing Boston's consignment shops on Newbury Street today and found a few good buys. I saw a size 44 Kiton 100% cashmere single breasted sportcoat in a hunter green with a subtle beige windowpane. It was definately worn but in good condition. I almost bought it to flip on Ebay, but the price was $135. I know these go for considerably more on Ebay but I was leary for some reason. I probably should have done, but for anyone familiar with Newbury Street, it was the Second Time Around shop if anyone else wants to go get it. That jacket is @ $2000 new right?

2. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

I was browsing Boston's consignment shops on Newbury Street today and found a few good buys. I saw a size 44 Kiton 100% cashmere single breasted sportcoat in a hunter green with a subtle beige windowpane. It was definately worn but in good condition. I almost bought it to flip on Ebay, but the price was $135. I know these go for considerably more on Ebay but I was leary for some reason. I probably should have done, but for anyone familiar with Newbury Street, it was the Second Time Around shop if anyone else wants to go get it. That jacket is @ $2000 new right?

more like 5.

3. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

My advice is to go back and get it, if you can stand the hassle of selling on Ebay and want to make a few bucks.

4. Teacher

Teacher Senior member

more like 5.

Yup. And on eBay, Kiton + cashmere = MOOLAH.