1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Kiton EU50/US40 light brown glencheck SC

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jaghetermattis, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaghetermattis

jaghetermattis Well-Known Member

Need to clear up some space in my wardrobe as I have too much stuff for my own good. Bought this NWOT about a year and a half ago, and I've only used it a handful of times. Excellent condition.

Come quality, detailing and fabric, Kiton doesn't need any introduction here. The fabric is a 50/50 cashmere/linen, light brown glencheck. Jacket is fully lined and somewhat warmer than what one might expect given the (fairly) light weight of the cloth. Fully canvassed but light construction, 3-roll-2 buttons, double vented, fully lined with less of spalla camicie but very soft shoulder.

Size is EU50, fits fairly true to size IMHO as I normally wear EU50 in both Kiton and others. Measurements to my best ability:

P2P lying flat - 21.5" / 54,5 cm
    Shoulders seam to seam - 18.5" / 47 cm
    Length BOC - 30.9" / 78,5 cm
    Shoulder seam to cuff end - 26" / 66 cm (finished sleeves, faux buttonholes)

Happy to ship anywhere (from Sweden), at cost. Buyer is responsible for any custom fees and such.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.