• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kiton cologne

DSKent

Reaction score
I know colognes have been discussed ad nauseum around here, but I had one question that I thought someone could help me out with. Â A few months ago, at NM at Mazza Gallerie in DC (or MD, I guess), I sampled Kiton for Men and really liked it. Â Since I was only in town for the weekend, I decided to hold off and purchase it when I got home. Â However, for the past few months, every Saks or NM I've been to hasn't carried the fragrance. Â I really would like to sample it again (as well as make sure that my girlfriend approves) before buying. For the next 2 weeks or so, I'm going to be in South FL and wanted to know if anyone knows of a place where Kiton cologne could be found. Â Need to have something to look forward to in order to get through all this terrible weather
smile.gif

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nordstrom's carries Kiton cologne. If you go to the store in Boca (town center mall), and want to look / purchase a pair of shoes, ask for Eitan, he is by far the best shoe salesman they have.

Weather won't be that bad, just lots of rain, but what else is new in SoFLA?

Jon.

DSKent

Reaction score
Been there before, never met Eitan.  Do they really have it there?  I thought I checked there once and was told by a saleswoman that they didn't carry it, but I'm probably thinking of another store.  Thanks for the tip.  I looked pretty much everywhere else at that mall and at the Gardens and couldn't find it.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Been there before, never met Eitan. Do they really have it there? I thought I checked there once and was told by a saleswoman that they didn't carry it, but I'm probably thinking of another store. Thanks for the tip. I looked pretty much everywhere else at that mall and at the Gardens and couldn't find it.
I saw it there no more than two weeks ago. Jon. South Beach Park, Boca Raton (changes every few minutes):
lat001t.jpg

Mike C.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Barney's also carries it. Don't know if there is one around you though.

Brian SD

Reaction score
85 degree water Â
sadlike.gif
Sorry to get off topic, but Jon, have you ever heard of or seen Da Ali G show? (Sunday nights 10:30 on HBO) British comedian who does acts as several different characters (White wanna-be gangster, stupid Kazekhstan news reporter, German gay fashionista)... In last week's when he was playing hte German gay guy, he went to clubs at South Beach I believe, and was telling people at the door of the clubs, "Get out of here. You cannot come een ze club with that shirt on." Some kid was wearing an ill-fitting blue striped shirt that he claimed he paid $250 for, and was so pissed off at Ali G. It was quite funny. His date was laughing at him.

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
85 degree water Â
sadlike.gif
Sorry to get off topic, but Jon, have you ever heard of or seen Da Ali G show? (Sunday nights 10:30 on HBO) British comedian who does acts as several different characters (White wanna-be gangster, stupid Kazekhstan news reporter, German gay fashionista)... In last week's when he was playing hte German gay guy, he went to clubs at South Beach I believe, and was telling people at the door of the clubs, "Get out of here. You cannot come een ze club with that shirt on." Some kid was wearing an ill-fitting blue striped shirt that he claimed he paid $250 for, and was so pissed off at Ali G. It was quite funny. His date was laughing at him.
Is it like he adopts this persona, and then goes to actual places? By that I mean sort of like reality TV? I bet that shirt was from Express.

Styleman

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
85 degree water Â
sadlike.gif
Ali G, classic. Staines is like 5 miles away from me... Its not really that bad, Slough and Hounslow are worse. Aight Boss, we doin it witf 2 guvners.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
85 degree water
sadlike.gif
I have seen the show (not that particular episode), and it is quite humorous, especially when he interviews politicians. That's a picture of South Beach Park, in Boca Raton; not South Beach in Miami. Jon.

Styleman

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
(Brian SD @ 12 Aug. 2004, 5:26) 85 degree water Â
sadlike.gif
I have seen the show (not that particular episode), and it is quite humorous, especially when he interviews politicians. That's a picture of South Beach Park, in Boca Raton; not South Beach in Miami. Jon.
. South Beach must still be buzzing...

faustian bargain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
labelking - ali G is similar in spirit to Jamie Kennedy. except jamie kennedy is more like candid camera, whereas ali G is more like ... um ... dame edna?

he had a cameo in madonna's video for 'music'. called her 'miradonna'.

/andrew - reprazentin da wes' side massive. aiight.

Styleman

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
labelking - ali G is similar in spirit to Jamie Kennedy. except jamie kennedy is more like candid camera, whereas ali G is more like ... um ... dame edna?

he had a cameo in madonna's video for 'music'. called her 'miradonna'.

/andrew - reprazentin da wes' side massive. aiight.
Take all ya fancy arse clothes back to da backing westend, you aint welcome ere in ard ass westsid staines... Why you claiming to be from staines when u all dressed up like a westend cockney bastard.

(excuse my language)

True, its sad, I know...

bigbadbuff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ali G is terrific, him berating that little club punk was HILARIOUS.

jerseyguy

Reaction score
Back to the original topic, there are two bottles of it on eBay.

Mike C.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ali G, classic. Staines is like 5 miles away from me... Its not really that bad, Slough and Hounslow are worse.

Aight Boss, we doin it witf 2 guvners.
Is that Slough, like in The Office-Slough? Now THAT is a funny show; I bought the whole series on DVD. Ali G is hilarious as well.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads