• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

KITON CASHMERE SPORT JACKET 52EU shipping from Ukraine

KITON CASHMERE SPORT JACKET 52EU shipping from Ukraine

Alexandr.napoli

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alexandr.napoli submitted a new classified:

KITON CASHMERE SPORT JACKET 52EU - Like new

Like new, perfect condition.

Amazing quality of the cloth.

Measurements:

* Chest: 55 cm
* Length: 78 cm
* Sleeve Length 66 cm
* Shoulders 47 cm

Can make more photo, or video if it’s needed.

Will ship in 3 business days from Ukraine by standard international post, usually it costs near 20$. Can also ship by UPS if it’s needed.

The price of delivery isn’t included.

Read more about this classified...

BB_Adept

Reaction score
How can you offer this at such a low price? Kiton's official website displays sport jackets at around 5000 Euros.

Alexandr.napoli

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think it’s a normal price, and I’m not sure that’s possible to sell for a higher price.
Also have to many items in my collection, so I’m selling some ot them from time to time.

Last edited:

BB_Adept

Reaction score
Could you do me a favor and measure the biceps circumference on this one? It is one of the areas where most sport coats are to tight for me.
Also: How did you measure the sleeve length and the general length?
Thanks in advance.

(could you do the same for this one: https://www.styleforum.net/buyandsell/kiton-cashmere-sport-jacket-54eu.27930/ ? Both sport coats look amazing - i would not hesitate to order if i could try them on, but i am hard to fit and the price is too high for me to just go for it and see what happens, so apologies for that!)

Alexandr.napoli

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s 40 cm and 43 cm on double breasted jacket.

I made the measurements as usually - general length from the collar, and the sleeve length from the shoulder.

Of course it’s much better to ask everything before buying.
So If you’ll need some other measurements, or will have some questions - I’ll be happy to answer.

They not only look amazing, they are.
I have many Kiton, Brioni, Attolini cashmere jackets in my wardrobe, but the quality of the cloth of those jackets is really something special, it’s the highest.

BB_Adept

Reaction score
Thank you! I think thats too small for me. Even 43cm will not leave much room, but might be okay. 40 are definitely too small though.

Alexandr.napoli

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not at all.
You can make measurements of a jacket that fits you well and compare.

BB_Adept

Reaction score
How exactly did you measure the biceps circumference? I find that very Hard to compare. My biceps measure about 43cm when flexed so 40cm will not give me that much room i guess. I just cannot get over the fact how nice this jacket looks. I fear that it will not fit, that's why I did not press the buy button yet.
As for the Hermes coat in your other thread: Nuremberg is very far, but thanks for the answer and offer.

Alexandr.napoli

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like that double breasted jacket would fit you good.
But I’ll make the measurements one more time and will make some photos of this process.

BB_Adept

Reaction score
I agree, but I like the pattern, style and color more on this one. If the size were vice versa, I might have purchased It already.

Alexandr.napoli

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello,
After the second and more correct attempt:
this one - 42, double breasted - 46 cm.
Measured twice - half biceps and whole.
Can propose you some discount, ore some very good ties as a gift, if you’ll take both.

Attachments

• 8DDE2DFC-7257-480D-B767-DB82EB578F2F.jpeg
    8DDE2DFC-7257-480D-B767-DB82EB578F2F.jpeg
    255.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 42C254C6-DC08-4C1A-BEE9-2231C3935FEA.jpeg
    42C254C6-DC08-4C1A-BEE9-2231C3935FEA.jpeg
    199.4 KB · Views: 29

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads