• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

KITON CASHMERE SPORT JACKET 52EU

KITON CASHMERE SPORT JACKET 52EU

Alexandr.napoli

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alexandr.napoli submitted a new classified:

KITON CASHMERE SPORT JACKET 52EU - Like new

Like new, perfect condition.

Amazing quality of the cloth.

Measurements:

* Chest: 55 cm
* Length: 78 cm
* Sleeve Length 66 cm
* Shoulders 47 cm

Can make more photo, or video if it’s needed.

Will ship in 3 business days from Ukraine by standard international post, usually it costs near 20$. Can also ship by UPS if it’s needed.

The price of delivery isn’t included.
Read more about this classified...

BB_Adept

Reaction score
How can you offer this at such a low price? Kiton's official website displays sport jackets at around 5000 Euros.

Alexandr.napoli

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think it’s a normal price, and I’m not sure that’s possible to sell for a higher price.
Also have to many items in my collection, so I’m selling some ot them from time to time.

Last edited:

BB_Adept

Reaction score
Could you do me a favor and measure the biceps circumference on this one? It is one of the areas where most sport coats are to tight for me.
Also: How did you measure the sleeve length and the general length?
Thanks in advance.

(could you do the same for this one: https://www.styleforum.net/buyandsell/kiton-cashmere-sport-jacket-54eu.27930/ ? Both sport coats look amazing - i would not hesitate to order if i could try them on, but i am hard to fit and the price is too high for me to just go for it and see what happens, so apologies for that!)

Alexandr.napoli

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s 40 cm and 43 cm on double breasted jacket.

I made the measurements as usually - general length from the collar, and the sleeve length from the shoulder.

Of course it’s much better to ask everything before buying.
So If you’ll need some other measurements, or will have some questions - I’ll be happy to answer.

They not only look amazing, they are.
I have many Kiton, Brioni, Attolini cashmere jackets in my wardrobe, but the quality of the cloth of those jackets is really something special, it’s the highest.

BB_Adept

Reaction score
Thank you! I think thats too small for me. Even 43cm will not leave much room, but might be okay. 40 are definitely too small though.

Alexandr.napoli

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not at all.
You can make measurements of a jacket that fits you well and compare.

BB_Adept

Reaction score
How exactly did you measure the biceps circumference? I find that very Hard to compare. My biceps measure about 43cm when flexed so 40cm will not give me that much room i guess. I just cannot get over the fact how nice this jacket looks. I fear that it will not fit, that's why I did not press the buy button yet.
As for the Hermes coat in your other thread: Nuremberg is very far, but thanks for the answer and offer.

Alexandr.napoli

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like that double breasted jacket would fit you good.
But I’ll make the measurements one more time and will make some photos of this process.

BB_Adept

Reaction score
I agree, but I like the pattern, style and color more on this one. If the size were vice versa, I might have purchased It already.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.