1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Kingsman: Stone Slim-Fit Double-Breasted Wool and Linen-Blend Suit

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by THChu, Jan 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THChu

THChu Member

Errr.. bought this in the Mr. Porter sale at 50%.

It's a size 38S, but the suit itself fits slim. I normally wear 36S.

The pants are too small for me. A tailor couldn't fix the problem I have with my thighs.

Great suit. Fully canvassed. I would take more personal pictures, but I put the whole thing away already with the intention of returning it. Figured I could try to sell it for slightly more for anyone interested, since it is a size that sells pretty quickly :)

If there is no interest, I'll just return! No big deal!

I didn't feel like measuring everything, but the most important ones (I think) are:

Pit to pit: ~18.5 inches
    Shoulder to shoulder: ~17 inches

Trouser waist: 15 inch exact, but there are side tabs.

Like I said, the whole thing is super slimming. You can google images of Kingsman suits and see that you kind of need pencil legs for it.

Sorry for the quality of some of these pictures.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.