1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Kim Jones (Louis Vuitton) for Umbro Diamond Sweater US M/46/48 #Rare

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by braindrain, Feb 18, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. braindrain

braindrain Senior member

I've got a sweater for sale that I purchased when this collaboration happened a long time ago. I've never seen one for sale elsewhere.

100% wool that feels soft as cashmere. Pattern is classic Umbro diamonds on blue (basically abstract unless you know what they are). This was before Jones's time at Louis Vuitton and it shows his appreciation for fabric and design. Bridges the divide between streetwear and luxury. Hate to sound like that but it's true in this case. A perfect basic. Spring weight. You won't come across this again.

Size fits a true US M. Can also be worn slightly oversized on a 46.

Worn only a couple of times because it's always been small for me. Reluctant to let it go, but I need the space. Just got it drycleaned and the barcode is attached to the inside of the collar (pictured). Can be steamed out but obviously not noticeable as it's interior.

Measurements (appx):
    17.5" shoulder
    20.25" pit
    27.25" bottom of collar to hem

Price includes shipping CONUS. Buyer pays Paypal fees. Please feel free to PM me questions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 6, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.