• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Killer Ties, Killer Deals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
ONLY TWO LEFT!

Ties, from left to right: $25 each. Seaward & Stearn handmakes beautiful ties in London from UK fine LUXURY silk. They knot very well and have plenty of body to them. I own a ton of them. Here are a few extras from my closet for sale. All ties at 3.25" wide.

1) Seaward & Stearn London - UK handmade, burgundy back ground, mustard and navy paisley, 100% wool, perfect with a tweed or corduroy jacket. Especially nice with a denim shirt. BNWOT $25

3) Seaward & Stearn London- handmade in the UK, fine woven English silk, blue background brown and rasberry/pink loose squares. Perfect with brown, tan or navy jackets BNWOT $25

4) Seaward & Stearn London- handmade in the UK, fine woven English silk, purple background, yellow dots with pink centers, perfect for Spring, BNWOT $25 SOLD!

7) Seaward & Stern London - handmade in the UK, fine woven English silk twill, pink with white and light blue paisley. Perfect for Spring/Summer dinner, party, wedding. Add some color to that blue blazer! BNWOT $25 SOLD

5) Breuer, Printed twill silk, navy blue background, purple paisley with yellow and cream. Breuer makes remarkable ties. It will be a favorite. This will go with greys and navys. BNWOT $25 SOLD

6) Breuer, woven 60% silk, 40% linen, light grape colored background with bands of white, green, orange, light blue, and pink. The perfect Spring/Summer tie to add a bit of color to a blazer, tan or seersucker suit. Once again, Breuer makes a fantastic tie. BNWOT $25 SOLD

2) Battisti Napoli- Handmade in Italy, deep plum color with light blue mini paisley, 100% silk, the back unbuttons and it has a "secret" pocket for your $100 bill or other stash :). Ideal with grey or navy jackets. Worn once. $25SOLD

Attachments

Last edited:

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Still some beautiful Seaward & Stearn ties left for sale. Handmade in the UK of beautiful printed and woven silks. The colors are "delicious" and these knot very well. I own a lot of their fine ties, pocket squares and scarves.

rockyfella

Reaction score
I got the tie #4 by Seaward & Stearn from Pocketsquareguy, and I must say that the picture doesn't do it any justice. Plus, the texture is similar to the only Charvet tie in my collection. Excellent quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior