• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kill City Grand Store Opening. 12/13

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
I figured I'd post this in the event it could turn into another unofficial SF meet. Perhaps PG can order a manly drink this time from the "free" bar, perhaps Jet may honor us with an appearance and GS can make fun of the skinny jeans. I think Who will still be down south practicing ********* implant skills on overweight Floridians.
PM me if you think you'll drop by and I'll send you a link to RSVP.

Cheers!

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Penis implants...

I saw the write up on Racked that pg2g forwarded me. Sounds like fun. I'll be packing that day for my early flight out the next day to join Mauro and the other East Coast sf goons. Maybe we can do a raincheck for when I get back in LA the 21st.

Wish I was there to take photos for the forum "series" but hopefully someone there will take some for me and I can steal them later.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll bring my own coke, haha.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm supposed to be hanging out with Chad that day Maybe I can persuade him to take us by here. I will ask you questions like "Do you have any Engineered Garments?" and "where to kop CPs?"

JonB27

Reaction score
Nice congrats on the store, maybe I'll drop by I stay up the street from there.

Chinook

Reaction score
This is the first time I have ever heard of a SF approved brand/individual somehow relating back to my home town.

I was looking for a pair of greys.. and the sales girl handed me a pair of grey kill city's.

But I am not a girl.. so I laughed at her and left the store
plain.gif

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Considering what happened this morning are you completely sure that you want to invite more people from SF to your party? Really?
The so called "members" causing all the trouble aren't genuinely into fashion and rarely post photographs of themselves, this is just an outlet for them to blow off steam whilst hiding from their boredom. These kinds of members most likely also berate people on flowerforum.com for giving two ***** about chrysanthemums, ******* plant-loving elitists. It would be interesting to have a "live" reenactment/reading of the four or five pages from this morning at the opening...Jas can play FTB and I’ll be Baron wading in at the end with a one-two knock out!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics