• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 4: Goodyear welted shoes from Cobbler Union

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 4th auction is for a pair of Goodyear welted Shoes from Cobbler Union. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Kill City Grand Store Opening. 12/13

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
I figured I'd post this in the event it could turn into another unofficial SF meet. Perhaps PG can order a manly drink this time from the "free" bar, perhaps Jet may honor us with an appearance and GS can make fun of the skinny jeans. I think Who will still be down south practicing his penis implant skills on overweight Floridians.
PM me if you think you'll drop by and I'll send you a link to RSVP.

Cheers!

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Penis implants...

I saw the write up on Racked that pg2g forwarded me. Sounds like fun. I'll be packing that day for my early flight out the next day to join Mauro and the other East Coast sf goons. Maybe we can do a raincheck for when I get back in LA the 21st.

Wish I was there to take photos for the forum "series" but hopefully someone there will take some for me and I can steal them later.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll bring my own coke, haha.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I'm supposed to be hanging out with Chad that day Maybe I can persuade him to take us by here. I will ask you questions like "Do you have any Engineered Garments?" and "where to kop CPs?"

JonB27

Reaction score
Nice congrats on the store, maybe I'll drop by I stay up the street from there.

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For a second, I thought that was shell.

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Opposite coasts! Safe again!

Chinook

Reaction score
This is the first time I have ever heard of a SF approved brand/individual somehow relating back to my home town.

I was looking for a pair of greys.. and the sales girl handed me a pair of grey kill city's.

But I am not a girl.. so I laughed at her and left the store

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Considering what happened this morning are you completely sure that you want to invite more people from SF to your party? Really?
The so called "members" causing all the trouble aren't genuinely into fashion and rarely post photographs of themselves, this is just an outlet for them to blow off steam whilst hiding from their boredom. These kinds of members most likely also berate people on flowerforum.com for giving two shits about chrysanthemums, fucking plant-loving elitists. It would be interesting to have a "live" reenactment/reading of the four or five pages from this morning at the opening...Jas can play FTB and I’ll be Baron wading in at the end with a one-two knock out!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 26 3.4%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 132 17.3%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 250 32.7%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 119 15.6%
  • 31 - 40