• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Kiehl's Abyssine Cream...review anyone?

bimmernate

Reaction score
I am 23, but I need to begin doing some preventative stuff. Id like to age well. (I know there are alot of things that determine that but...)

I found this Abyssine Cream, it said it helped with fine lines and wrinkles, etc.

Has anyone used this/found it good, bad, anything?

Thank you.

bimmernate

Reaction score
I saw an add for some Garnier stuff today, a commercial with the sex and the city lady i think, I was thinking that too...

minhi

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bimmernate
I am 23, but I need to begin doing some preventative stuff. Id like to age well. (I know there are alot of things that determine that but...)

I found this Abyssine Cream, it said it helped with fine lines and wrinkles, etc.

Has anyone used this/found it good, bad, anything?

Thank you.

i get it 50% off through my sister, it seems to work ok, i think it's just a fancy moisturizer. i would be hard-pressed to pay full price...

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Prevention of aging begins and ends with sunblock. Everything else is a gimmick.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 86 17.4%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 158 32.0%
  • 8”

Votes: 143 28.9%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 57 11.5%
  • 9”

Votes: 25 5.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.2%